Any of yall get the Oculus Quest

Genos

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is flames:whew:
I had a PSVR before but this shyt feels next level, no wires real VR anywhere. I played SuperHot today at work and its so much realer when you can walk around the stages. I was playing the Pavlov alpha in my bed and it was real as fukk to play a VR fps just chilling in my bed. This shyt is crazy and for only $400, tbh outside of Sony exclusives idk if I would need to use my PSVR again

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This the one without a pc connection needed? I know they have the Rift and the Quest. Wonder what the difference in specs are. Might get it eventually tho.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
This the one without a pc connection needed? I know they have the Rift and the Quest. Wonder what the difference in specs are. Might get it eventually tho.
Yeah no PC needed, with a good wireless router you can stream VR games from your computer tho. Even though this has worse graphics than a PC the wireless makes it worth it. I played a multiplayer fps sitting in bed but still blind firing and leaning around corners like firewall. Setup is a breeze, you can be in a room scale game in 3 mins and that's including setup. This shyt feels like a generation leap in VR almost

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’s the form factor for the future, but it’s too underpowered for a lot of more “current gen graphics” games.

I really love that there are no wires and cameras.

Though, I think pc game VR is dying. For better or worse, I think the future of VR is in Sony’s hands :yeshrug: