Any of yall ever have a filling fall out?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt's some bullshyt, I was eating a cheeseburger the other night and next thing I knew I had a big ass hole in one of my back teeth. I put some clove oil on it to numb the shyt but now I don't even know what's best to eat. Some sites said mashed potatoes or some dumb shyt like that bu I'm tryna eat, I can cut out the sweets but I need food. :datazz:

If you went through this, how did you deal with it?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
FB5157CD.jpg

I mean this beats GKMC for me.

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Not yet but i know its coming with my back left bottom molar. shyt is like 40% filling thanks to an eager dentist who went haywire on it. I felt it before he put the filling in with my toungue and when it falls out it will be a cratar near the root. It even feels different.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, about a year ago I was heading to my friends wedding and I was chewing on some gum. When i noticed I was chewing on something hard ( :whoa: ). I pulled out my gum and my filling was in it. It didnt hurt, so I just spit it out and walked around the wedding with my mouth closed like :demonic:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Mine fell out and I had no idea until I saw that big ass hole in my back teeth.

shyt hurts like a bytch at times, other times I don't feel shyt

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk 2

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you have to get it refilled breh.. shyt happened to me before, I thought my fukking tooth fell apart in my mouth had me :whoa: at first before I realized it was just the filling.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
you have to get it refilled breh.. shyt happened to me before, I thought my fukking tooth fell apart in my mouth had me :whoa: at first before I realized it was just the filling.

Yeah, it sucks that it fell on the weekend. The thing I'm paranoid about right now is infection. I been keeping this shyt clean and puttin listerine on it and brushing and flossing. I'm wondering if I need to just get that emergency shyt done.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
refilling it might not be an option for most cases though. my dentist said always is talking about "its ok you will just need a root canal" im like :lupe:

dentist are scammers though ive always had good teeth and gums and EVERY time i go for a cleaning they try hit me up with gum cleaning, they got me for 5 "cavities". fukk them