Any of yall ever had a Friends with benefits or a fukk buddy catch feelings

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:lupe:
how did u handle it ?

my fwb said she wants to talk to me later today i know she about to ask for a relationship and give me an ultimatum been seeing the signs for a while now :lupe:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Women are not designed to be treated like trash and discarded. This has to be engineered so you will always run into issues trying to treat them demonically for a set period of time. Like women, when men have a woman they are sleeping with they often expect fidelity from the woman even if their sole intention is to treat her like trash because few men want to double dip into the womb. Please stop treating women like trash and instead find you a good wife that you can exert your lusting spirit onto. This will keep you level headed instead of trying to figure out the best ways to be demonically inclined, friend. :sitdown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Only women do. You can only hit so often before the some other guy is interested in commiting to me, will you commit to me. Or the i feel like a slut I can't do this anymore. Or the you never take me out anywhere you don't care, about me.

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Women are not designed to be treated like trash and discarded. This has to be engineered so you will always run into issues trying to treat them demonically for a set period of time. Like women, when men have a woman they are sleeping with they often expect fidelity from the woman even if their sole intention is to treat her like trash because few men want to double dip into the womb. Please stop treating women like trash and instead find you a good wife that you can exert your lusting spirit onto. This will keep you level headed instead of trying to figure out the best ways to be demonically inclined, friend. :sitdown:
im to young for a wife :childplease: get that shyt outta here i still live with moms how imma get a wife :damn:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

How is she being treated like trash if she's knowingly and willingly sleeping with a guy with no strings attached? It benefits both sides, you get that one two pump and keep it the fukk movin. Don't nobody got time for no feelings and shyt.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How is she being treated like trash if she's knowingly and willingly sleeping with a guy with no strings attached? It benefits both sides, you get that one two pump and keep it the fukk movin. Don't nobody got time for no feelings and shyt.
If you are a man of intelligence you know that women are not honest with their intentions. They will say one thing and do another, like men. They will say they are ok with a particular relationship while thinking they can wear you down into loving her. They operate on raw emotions not logic so they use emotions to get what they want. Emotion often overrides logic friend. Lets be honest and not pretend we dont know what we're doing when we manipulate women and use their emotions to keep them pigeonholed into trash like states. Often times, women that men claim are their trash recepticals are sometimes treated like girlfriends which confuse women. Its difficult for 2 people to have a purely sexual relationship without the lines being blurred overtime by familiarity brought on by mutual respect as friends, friend. :sitdown:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Sheit, happens all the damn time... It's like you can't date em and cheat on em, but you can't just stay single and just fukk either. Ain't no free lunches with women, generally speaking.

The best response tho is to tell her you're not ready for a relationship and that if that's whats she's looking for that you'll miss her and that you wish her all the best in her journey. :smugdraper:

Either she gonna keep playing the role or she gonna bounce...but if she bounces then she would have done that in due time anyway. This is phase one, the let's see what she gonna do phase.

Phase two is you deciding how badly you are wiling to keep her after she shows her cards. She could cut you off immediately at which point if you really want her you gonna need to put the pride aside and reverse course in some manner, whether it be a real commitment or some lies to keep her around.

It's all on you breh, good luck lil buddy.

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Sheit, happens all the damn time... It's like you can't date em and cheat on em, but you can't just stay single and just fukk either. Ain't no free lunches with women, generally speaking.

The best response tho is to tell her you're not ready for a relationship and that if that's whats she's looking for that you'll miss her and that you wish her all the best in her journey. :smugdraper:

Either she gonna keep playing the role or she gonna bounce...but if she bounces then she would have done that in due time anyway. This is phase one, the let's see what she gonna do phase.

Phase two is you deciding how badly you are wiling to keep her after she shows her cards. She could cut you off immediately at which point if you really want her you gonna need to put the pride aside and reverse course in some manner, whether it be a real commitment or some lies to keep her around.

It's all on you breh, good luck lil buddy.
she got that wet wet breh :noah: but i aint commiting b :to:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
The fb I had we crossed the line from the start.... Going to the movies out to eat holding hands occasionally. I mean we may have liked each romantically but we didn't freak out when it was over...