Any of yall eating off Twitter

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I only ate off myspace a few times
Facebook got alotta thirsty folks
I ate good off Tagged and a few other dating sites but the ratio is gettin absurd so i dont even both anymore

I think once i return back to the states i'ma eat good off twitter, especially me being in a decent size city w/ a lot of college folks and military ppl. I can imagine these weekends:wow::wow:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont really hunt for chicks online anymore. I'm at a point right now where I feel I have enough shyt to keep me busy.

• Twitter and Facebook have my real name listed so i dont look for chicks on there. I reserve twitter and facebook foe friends and family and some online friends and others
  • MySpace - Been off that sh!t for years but I dated a chick i met on there. I cant front i was in love with the brawd. Dark skin, sexy little honey from South Carolina. Too bad this bytch keeps breaking my heart. :sad: Shes my kryptonite. Too bad she got me smitten cause as bad as she broke my heart the minute sh calls i'm in the car driving 40 miles to hit that knowing damn well that she's probably just gonna use me for dikk and not call me back or answer my calls for another month or 2 afterwards. That p*ssy is the definition of CRACK and i can't stay away :noah:. I need rehab brehs :sad:
  • CraigsList Strictly Platonic section - For those of you who dont know... this is THE gold mine. I honestly lost count. CL was good to me when i first moved to ATL. I just dont have time for it anymore
  • PlentyOfFish - Bagged 3 chicks off there. Met the bahamian chick im currently seeing there too.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I find myself using twitter more and more. I dont network on it, since I have a pretty big circle in my personal life. Im not into meeting females thru it either. Some of yall should drop ya twitter name and holla atcha boy

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Yep its crazy how the women will make the first move on there. Say a couple of funny things, or something outrageous and they flying into your DMs :obama:

Got me a couple of pics on there too without asking. Some nice lil Skype sessions also :smugdraper:

Making a couple stops when I go back to the states cause of twitter. Got once chick wanting to fly out here to Korea(some tickets damn near 1300-1900+)