Any of ya'll been to Georgetown, Guyana?

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Went when I was 7. My mom and dad are both from Corentyne and I visited almost the entire country. My fondest memories to this day were No toilets, having to walk to a bathroom and shower in the part where my dad originated, red ants that bit my foot, and a Guyanese Chinese girl named Takashi (don’t know if that was her real name) that I had a crush on.
But to answer your question, try 2 restaurants named Palm Court and Hibiscus.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I’ve been

It’s one of the poorest places in that region

Just stick with the markets they have great leather goods

The ride from Cheddi Jagan Airport was :whoo: got me a good introduction to the living standards, lack of infrastructure of the country side and into Georgetown.

Did you link with any guyanese broads before you left ?

Nah, I should have hit up a friend from high school. She's white but her mom is Indo-Guyanese.

Nope, here for an existing project of ours on youth and crime and a potential bid for assisting the Venezuelans who have migrated to the country. Talking with UNHCR, IOM... trying to find local Guyanese NGOs who work in this space but it is tough.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I was born in Brooklyn so technically I'm an NY Guyanese breh

But I haven't been to the homeland:mjcry:

I have good relationships with both the Indian and Afro community and from my observations the Indian Guyanese seem to hate Guyana and don’t plan on going back even for a visit.

The Afro Guyanese seem to love going back and visiting Guyana.

My homegirl who lives by the junction is sad right now cause her dad is being deported to Guyana this year from the feds.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nope, here for an existing project of ours on youth and crime and a potential bid for assisting the Venezuelans who have migrated to the country. Talking with UNHCR, IOM... trying to find local Guyanese NGOs who work in this space but it is tough.
And you wonder why I'm hard on Maduro supporters :sas2:

Told you...the migration situation is serious there :whoo:

@88m3 @dtownreppin214

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Phulorie
Curry rotti
Buss up shot
Tamarind balls
Doubles
Chubby, big red
Fresh sorrell

Thank me later oh have the food spicy hot otherwise you a fakkit

Lotta this seems to be indian food, Guyanese and Trini brehs what african descended food yall got?

Also do yall got Maroons or is that just Suriname?:patrice:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I have good relationships with both the Indian and Afro community and from my observations the Indian Guyanese seem to hate Guyana and don’t plan on going back even for a visit.

The Afro Guyanese seem to love going back and visiting Guyana.

My homegirl who lives by the junction is sad right now cause her dad is being deported to Guyana this year from the feds.
We're most definitely Afro-Guyanese

My grandad had double digit kids, but he only brought like half of them to the US(including my mom when my mom was 15)

He passed 2 years ago and we had his funeral in damn near the center of Caribbean BK

I still have a ton of family in Guyana that I've never met

I'm tryna do that as soon as I can