Daps
I used to love the smell after the caps went off :pachaha:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
yooooooo :laff: i'll never forget this one time me and my cousin was at our friends house and they was playin with some new cap guns he got and i was on his bike... it had pegs on the front and the back and i used to ride thru the neighborhood with em on cuz i was a skrong lil nikka... anyways, they was playin and they started pointin em thru the window where his grandma was and her ass started SCREAMIN. so they ran to me and hopped on the pegs like "go nikka go!!! :lolbron:" but i couldn't get off in time and his granddaddy came out pissed like

"joseph! did yall point them guns at your grandma???"

joseph: ":merchant: it was marcus idea"

"***** and marcus, go home. joseph, get in that house IMMA BEATCHA ASS. :birdman:

joseph: "awwww marrrrcussss!!!! :sadbron:"

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yep, and also those small paper balls filled with gunpowder that would pop if you threw them on the ground :gladbron:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a few cap guns but ammo was scarce...

Let a nikka show up with a pack of ammo and he my best friend that day

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Yep, and also those small paper balls filled with gunpowder that would pop if you threw them on the ground :gladbron:

Those were fun as fukk when you were little. We used to hide em under leaves on the sidewalk and wait for bums to walk by and step on and freak out :shaq:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahahaha maaan this takes me back.

my neighbor who was white we called him mikey. Was my best friend back in the day. he had all types of cap guns even a shot gun looking one.

Anyway we were ridin our bikes around with our guns in our hip band. and we stopped at a kid who was just kinda that kid no one liked but he stayed around. we would always fight him and stuff. idk why we did it actually. his name DeAndre. him and mike would always fight i would just sit back and laugh.

that day they started arguing over wrestling or some shyt and mike whips out his cap gun and points it at kid. and mind you we painted the tips black. and all of the sudden DeAndre does the same and these nikkas were fuming just letting off rounds of caps:bustback::bustback::violent::violent::boss:. im sitting there like :lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron:

next thing you know a cop car pulls over and tells all of us to freeze maaan i hoped on my bike and was out of there fux them nikkas i was home in 5 seconds flat and i was about 2 blocks way. haha they called there parents talking about this is gonna lead to problems in the future.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I used to love taking them to school and pretending to shoot the shyt out of my teacher and classmates. I'd be :violent::bustback: while everyone looking at me like :dry: shyt, I miss being a kid.