Any of the coli 6-figure brigade use giveforward.com to donate to the less fortunate?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Dude got 12 grand already, he can :eat:

fukk a donation :childplease:

How do we even know that money is gonna get to him? :childplease: Sketchy ass site

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you want to donate to the needy, go to a local food bank and donate food. This way, you at least know that there isn't cash that's floating around that could be used in the wrong way (but most of the time they will use it the right way too) or embezzled (goes directly into someone's pocket).

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
If you want to donate to the needy, go to a local food bank and donate food. This way, you at least know that there isn't cash that's floating around that could be used in the wrong way (but most of the time they will use it the right way too) or embezzled (goes directly into someone's pocket).

Yup. Giving money is okay, but isn't the point to give your time to helping others? To interact with them and actually see what they are going through? Money is a good step but I think people to need to donate their time at least once a year.

If any of you are interested in doing some volunteer work for soup kitchens or food pantries in South Florida, PM me and I can hook you up with some connections.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yup. Giving money is okay, but isn't the point to give your time to helping others? To interact with them and actually see what they are going through? Money is a good step but I think people to need to donate their time at least once a year.

If any of you are interested in doing some volunteer work for soup kitchens or food pantries in South Florida, PM me and I can hook you up with some connections.
Hmm, I had a lot of interaction with the homeless when I was a cop. Moreso than before when I wasn't a cop.
They would get arrested on purpose to go to jail during the winter months. Steal something expensive and not really run away from the scene. Pretty sad. They would be upset at the jail if they missed dinner. That gets served around 3-ish.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Hmm, I had a lot of interaction with the homeless when I was a cop. Moreso than before when I wasn't a cop.
They would get arrested on purpose to go to jail during the winter months. Steal something expensive and not really run away from the scene. Pretty sad. They would be upset at the jail if they missed dinner. That gets served around 3-ish.

A lot of them have mental issues as well. For some, it isn't just about having a bad break in life or getting hooked on drugs, some of these people belong in a psychiatric or medical setting.

When I volunteer I go in prepared to be patient because some of these people are just a$$holes because of their issues. My worst volunteering always comes when I volunteer at food pantries because you deal with some entitled poor people. I have to constantly remind myself that my purpose there goes beyond that rude person.

I also had a temper so I just asked to work in the warehouse.