Any muslims wanna clear these surahs up for me?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.” Translation from the Noble Quran

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Suras 9 and 5 are the last "revelations" that Muhammad handed down - hence abrogating what came before, which includes the oft-quoted verse 2:256 -"Let there be no compulsion in religion...".

Qur'an (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..." Prayer and charity are among the Five Pillars of Islam, as salat and zakat. See below. Islam sanctions violence as a means of coercing religion.

Qur'an (9:11) - (Continued from above) "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion" This confirms that Muhammad is speaking of conversion to Islam.

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers." The key phrase is to fight until "religion be only for Allah."

Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
The meaning differs per person. Just like any other religious scripture. Hell words in general. You can twist them to mean whatever you want.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
ijIgKXSWzL2O9.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it also says that your mr somebody alias will be going to hell, not to mention mowgli :to:

Why bring friends into this, friend? Im not Muslim. O i get it, you arent a friend because what kind of friend would say something like this to a friend. If im going to hell, where are you going?

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: