Any Mirena mishaps?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
The girl I've been fukking for a while has a mirena, so I've been hittin it raw and nuttin in her for the last six months. :ohlawd: Well about a month ago I was really bussin it open and felt something stick my dikk a couple times. The p*ssy was good so I ignored it and kept fukkin and bust several nuts in her. She turned up pregnant a few weeks later. Well after a doctors visit it turns out her damn mirena had shifted and I was emptying my nuts in fertile p*ssy. :patrice:Thankfully she had a miscarriage because of the device. :whew:
I had no idea that shyt could even happen. Any of y'all run into this problem before?
If you don't know... Now you know!

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
The girl I've been fukking for a while has a mirena, so I've been hittin it raw and nuttin in her for the last six months. :ohlawd: Well about a month ago I was really bussin it open and felt something stick my dikk a couple times. The p*ssy was good so I ignored it and kept fukkin and bust several nuts in her. She turned up pregnant a few weeks later. Well after a doctors visit it turns out her damn mirena had shifted and I was emptying my nuts in fertile p*ssy. :patrice:Thankfully she had a miscarriage because of the device. :whew:
I had no idea that shyt could even happen. Any of y'all run into this problem before?
If you don't know... Now you know!

tumblr_mlzfyzMvkB1rmvfheo1_400.gif

You bout that life but you stook around 6 months too long...make sure she only had your google voice number, give her the fake name, no address to ya rest, license plates etc and be out

F0nz0

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I ain't the only one, I been tellin wifey that my shyt gets poked when we sex, she keep sayin it's just my imagination...luckily she hasn't gotten pregnant