"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even proud of it tbh.

I'd rather just have a normal relationship instead of dealing
with a bunch of different women who come with all kinds of different problems.

It's fun at first but once you get past 35/40 women, it gets old.

Last edited:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I have 30+ bodies BUT

I never had no weirdo sex worker shyt (almost went to Amsterdam tho tbh). I'm jus attractive (relatively to my area ) and can pull. Last got checked out in March and never had any STI issues.

Had a scare when I first started fukking as a baby but that wasn't nothin.:sas2:

Now let's see y'all papers cus I know sum you nikkas be fukking crackhead RAW and skeeting in prostitutes.

It's ok we're all men here :yeshrug:lets just be HONEST.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Breh in the video said 3000 :gucci:

30 is not that far off for some men. Mind you, 30 vaginas is 30 vaginas and has no bearing on the quality of women. 15 of those bodies could be drug addicts or something.

I've had the opportunity to fuk 30+ but the effort or after effects would not have been worth it

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I'm not even proud of it tbh.

I'd rather just have a normal relationship instead of dealing
with a bunch of different women who come with all kinds of different problems.

It's fun at first but once you get past 35/40, it gets old.
Strong disagree but only because I just got out of a long relationship I thought was going to be a wife. I feel like i'm 21 again having fun. Now I have always said this isnt for the mentally unstable or high standard guys but once i'm done with this in a year or two ill be able to be monogamous again for a long time.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I use to drink with 2 guys who were into body building. They would without fail leave the bar with a women every night I was out with them. And I partied a lot in my 20’s.

30 ain’t that high if your really out there