Any (hot) Tea drinkers?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
whatcha drinking and how ya drinking it? cream and sugar? black? i grew up being made to drink tea every morning and hated it as a youngin but now i drink tea all times a day...usually twice a day. Black teas only. Can't stand most green teas.

just found a new favorite it's called Yorkshire Tea :ohlawd:

yorkshire-tea.jpg

it's strong as fukk. :wow: so flavorful ....this is how a good english breakfast tea should taste :lawd: i like it with cream and splenda.

also like the arabic style Red Label loose leaves boiled with sage leaves...Sadaf Teas... Tazo Awake.. Repubic of Teas Earl Greyer... etc

v00583.jpg

44-6150.jpg

0079452220078_500X500.jpg

Drop your recs... :cheers:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lipton black tea for me with sugar
i have a keurig and one of the selections is for an arnold palmer (1/2 lemonade 1/2 tea)..hot...its kinda good you just have to sweeten it to taste

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
I'm normally a black coffee drinker ... but I like tea fine.

I've been on a cleanse the last nine days :huhldup:(last day tomorrow:blessed:).

No carbs, sugar (other than in fruit and whatever is in protein shakes), dairy, coffee, alcohol or excess fat allowed.

Pretty much chicken breasts, veggies, and water.

Anyway, green tea has been holding me down through this. It's hot, so it helps curb the coffee cravings.

Normally I only go heavy with tea when I'm sick (and I like tea with irish whiskey and lemon, too).

Pretty long story to say I've been drinking green tea.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
yall make threads out of any thing

why not just post in the random thoughts thread?