Any Grown folks on the coli 29-35 life.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
images

Nicca had to check in...knocking on that 31 next month.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
When
Just turned 32 :old: but still have a luscious full head of hair with an intact hairline. It makes me look much younger than I am. :blessed:

I was in college at 18 and it was this old cat who was like 40 we use to tease and shyt. like old nikka what the fukk you doing in school, bruh I'm 18 and I'm have my degree in 4 years I'm a be 22 BALLING. he was like "Young nikka I was in college at 18 too, but just because you in college don't mean you ready for college" Fast forward 12 years I'm enrolling in college next year, turns out I was a dumb nikka from a wack ass city, with a bullshyt public school system. I went to them white folks classrooms after bullshytting for 4 years and was totally unprepared. Only thing I was ready to do was get out of my folks house and party any time I got the chance. Age don't matter I give props to anyone still willing to turn there life around, You got a few that make it first go round, but sadly the folks who don't aren't willing to give it a second chance.

I'm a get them IT certs eventually and when I do :banderas: