California
Can’t seem to find any

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Why? I’ve had everyone since the first one, never cracked or scratched the screen. Even lost my shyt cliff diving into the ocean. Some dude found it and returned it a couple days later. No damage.

That said, I see dudes with those all in one screen covers and bands that make the watch look like a G Shock. They look nice in person. Can’t tell you which one to get.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I used to work for At&t so I’ve gone through quite a few brands.

They’re all super fragile in my opinion and not worth it. Its hard to temper glass that thin I imagine. But yeah after a drop it would crack and I’d find myself replacing them constantly.

I use a Spiegen case on my Series 5 and its good.i don’t drop it often but when I do i’m not worried. i used the same case on my Series 3.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speigen case has worked the best for me so far, just make sure you take the watch out and clean the case every few weeks.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no...they all become a nuisance after a while...“cases” will fog up...and an actual plastic protective layer will peel and make it look cheap...the glass is pretty strong and there’s very little risk of it scratching unless you work construction or some shyt and are planning on wearing it on the job

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Why? I’ve had everyone since the first one, never cracked or scratched the screen. Even lost my shyt cliff diving into the ocean. Some dude found it and returned it a couple days later. No damage.

That said, I see dudes with those all in one screen covers and bands that make the watch look like a G Shock. They look nice in person. Can’t tell you which one to get.
Don’t only the expensive ones have the better glass so those don’t scratch or are they all pretty much the same?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I like the brand called DeltaShield that can be found on amazon

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This One Does Me Just Fine