Any Frat members here? specifically Que Dawgs? if so, Question

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
:mjlol:

:jbhmm:

Question to my Que Dawg Breh's, um :wow: can one of y'all explain to me why y'all dance with y'all's asses out around other men? I just seen a unexplainable video on social media of some very very very :scust: shyt in which Que dawgs (like a hundred+) were all in assembly doing that dance step shyt with a hand full of y'all with your bare naked asses exposed around other men with their bare naked asses exposed.

I need to know what that's about breh's? what the fukk is going on with that ritual?

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

yea, this is some wild mess right here. but the defense on fb from the frat members (not in the video I assume, I don't know but other Q's were defending the video) is amazing. even shytting on black women who disagreed with the video

Daps
yea, this is some wild mess right here. but the defense on fb from the frat members (not in the video I assume, I don't know but other Q's were defending the video) is amazing. even shytting on black women who disagreed with the video

Damn. I know a couple of Qs and you can't tell them nothing. When I see them again, I'm gonna show them this vid. Props.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Damn. I know a couple of Qs and you can't tell them nothing. When I see them again, I'm gonna show them this vid. Props.
ask about the "Shoot the Cookie" now if this video is bad, that Shoot the cookie shyt is overkill.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Not in none of that frat stuff, but remove the women and the attention, then this type of antics wouldn't happen

although this is odd to me, I'm not passing judgement in a spiteful manner. but something a breh of mine said that made sense. me and him chop it up about all types of shyt. he has kids, so he was rapping to me one day about how all the shyt on tv, on the radio and in the movies is all foul for kids to be seeing. he especially feels that our black boys is under psychological attack with all this homosexual shyt being broadcasted. so he was like this video is dangerous because most young black kids are told the road to success often involves,

-Grade School
-College/University
-Masters
-Career

and most black male kids are culturally instilled with being strong and being dominant (Alpha), then these frat's make it seem that they are what Alpha is all about. and then our son's try and fulfill that expectation and fall vic to shyt like in the video.

Initially on here, I was trying to be cool about shyt and try and see shyt having it's own lane but the more and more you start realizing shyt not right and seemed like an intended attack on the psyche. this shyt gotta chill

Edited to add: In no way am I attempting to come across 'homophobia' or anti-homosexual. if you're reading this and that is your sexual orientation, I still respect you. it's just I feel our kids should be given a chance to make up their own mind's and not be influenced before they even understand the world or themselves. Real talk, if I had a son and he came out to me to be homosexual, I would still love him. I'd be real about it and tell him I don't agree with it, but he's still be my flesh and blood. so don't twist my posting to suite some bullshyt argument.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
although this is odd to me, I'm not passing judgement in a spiteful manner. but something a breh of mine said that made sense. me and him chop it up about all types of shyt. he has kids, so he was rapping to me one day about how all the shyt on tv, on the radio and in the movies is all foul for kids to be seeing. he especially feels that our black boys is under psychological attack with all this homosexual shyt being broadcasted. so he was like this video is dangerous because most young black kids are told the road to success often involves,

-Grade School
-College/University
-Masters
-Career

and most black male kids are culturally instilled with being strong and being dominant (Alpha), then these frat's make it seem that they are what Alpha is all about. and then our son's try and fulfill that expectation and fall vic to shyt like in the video.

Initially on here, I was trying to be cool about shyt and try and see shyt having it's own lane but the more and more you start realizing shyt not right and seemed like an intended attack on the psyche. this shyt gotta chill

Edited to add: In no way am I attempting to come across 'homophobia' or anti-homosexual. if you're reading this and that is your sexual orientation, I still respect you. it's just I feel our kids should be given a chance to make up their own mind's and not be influenced before they even understand the world or themselves. Real talk, if I had a son and he came out to me to be homosexual, I would still love him. I'd be real about it and tell him I don't agree with it, but he's still be my flesh and blood. so don't twist my posting to suite some bullshyt argument.

Truth.com
Remove race from the convo, humans are susceptible to conditioning
Too many of us are in denial about our susceptibility to brainwashing, so we dismiss the notion with random phrases like "bu bu I have preferences,"
OR
"it's solely the parent's fault and responsibility"

Include race into the convo, where the message is tucked into questions like
what physical features are ideal
Which race makes the best leaders,
which race is more prone to violence,
which race is more homophobic

Gay agenda is real: make any person that hints at being uncomfortable with same sex relationships and politics be made to feel like a homophobes. Similar tactic used by women, minorities, all four major religions, atheist, and animal lovers

Blackboys are bombarded with messages to embrace and/or sympathize with degenerate behavior, Blackwomen inferiority, beta male tendencies, individualism, blind acceptance of religion, minimizing of their blackness, materialism and sexuality. Sadly some of these messages are from Blackmen