Any drug addict relatives?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
My uncle just got out of the pen and was living with my mom. There had been rumors circulating the fan that this dude turned gay in prison. He'd been in and out no pun for line 30 years. Anyways, my mom was leaving town for a weekend so she asked to go to her house and make sure he's alright and not doing anything wild. She told him no people over no funny shyt or anything.

I get there, this guy has some crackhead dude there with towels laid on the floor and cheap cooking oil right next to it as some makeshift ghetto loob. He's trippin telling me that the neighbors are trying to break through the walls and how they set up cameras in the flower pots :wtf:

I had to kick breh out of my moms house :skip: he's living at the park now.

Y'all have any :skip: family members?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they were using canola oil as lube while fukking on the living room floor? godamn:snoop:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
they were using canola oil as lube while fukking on the living room floor? godamn:snoop:

:weirdo: yeah. My moms bed was ruffled too, I threw those blankets out and told her it was for the best.

It was a disgusting sight. He used to be cool too, it was sad seeing what his life had become :wow:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
When ever we go to st.louis my dad always asks somebody in the family if tommy is doing alright.

Tommy just so happens to be the crackhead of my fathers family. Ive only seen him 1 time in my life and that was when my grandpa died.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
When ever we go to st.louis my dad always asks somebody in the family if tommy is doing alright.

Tommy just so happens to be the crackhead of my fathers family. Ive only seen him 1 time in my life and that was when my grandpa died.

well is tommy doing alright?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin

:wow: tommy is probably not doing too well

I remember a few times picking up relatives from the park with my mom. My mom has a big heart so she always gives people chances.

Me and my siblings used to have a running bet when my drughead Uncle Kevin, who was straight from the park, was gonna take a shower. This guy lived on my moms couch for like 2 weeks without bathing once. :blink:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cousin sold cocaine. now in jail

not many drug addicts in my fam tho, just that 1 that got locked up
didnt really know him that well

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Had a cousin that was hooked on painkillers, but he's been clean for 3 years now and is doing well.