GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about giving it a try. Might give it a 6 month run.:patrice:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
i've been doing it for about a year and some change now, shyt's cool..a lot of stuff you can do so it's never the same shyt really, incorporate medicine balls, stability balls, weights, bosu balls, ropes, monkey bars, etc.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Make sure you evaluate the coaches. You're going to be paying for it so make sure the folks you're giving money actually have a clue what's going on. Just ask to watch a couple of classes. They shouldn't have a problem with you sitting in on 2 or 3 classes just observing. You want to watch how they work with their athletes and see that they actually teach movements and make any adjustments or corrections necessary for each individual. If you end up with shytty coaches you won't enjoy it, won't get anything out of it, and end up wasting bread.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Looks like weirdo cac shyt to me, seen videos where the form breakdown had me :wtf:

All I'm gonna say is, if you go that route, heavy movements should be controlled and you should adhere to strict form....

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks like weirdo cac shyt to me, seen videos where the form breakdown had me :wtf:

All I'm gonna say is, if you go that route, heavy movements should be controlled and you should adhere to strict form....

lift weights as fast as u can with all your might brehs :mjlol:
I agree. The form breakdown comes bc they're trying to make the time limit. I'd rather lower the weight to be on the safe side.