Any Coli ladies got "unique" piercings ?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
The only piercings that matters is that tongue :noah:and trust me, I've had them all :comeon:
..from nipples to clits to stomachs to backs, and still the tongue is the only one that make a n!gga :noah:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The only piercings that matters is that tongue :noah:and trust me, I've had them all :comeon:
..from nipples to clits to stomachs to backs, and still the tongue is the only one that make a n!gga :noah:

I got confused with y'all on here so I dunno if you's a dude or a chick since you said you've "Had 'em all", but I wish more females would realize that all them extra piercings should just be an extension of whatever the fukk she wants to see herself look like...not shyt to impress other dudes. fukk a tummy piercing, fukk a dermal, fukk piercing the left lower quadrant below your lip....most dudes who don't have piercings themselves ain't looking for that shyt at all.

....plus this vaginal piercing shyt needs to stop.:beli: shyt's scary to look at more than half the time, gets in the got damned way, requires a user manual on how to operate when you trying to munch the damned box and can generally ruin the health of what was once a beautiful thing.
Entertained the notion once with a chick, down there trying to do my thing, every 20 seconds. "Ooooh... ease up..not so rough." :dwillhuh:
"Oh..oh..ahh! Ah! don't push it, it's tender." :beli: "What you mean how it smells? You saying I ain't clean? Smells different? Which funky bytch you been messing with and confusing my p*ssy with fool?":usure: "nikka GET YO TOP TEETH OFF MY CLIT! WHAT THE fukkKKKK?!?!?!?!":damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Me *Suck teeth*
Dukie.gif

:shaq2: Had a post coital flashback moment, I'm sorry. G'luck with the piercing @Ooh Marty

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
If so. Where ? :lupe:

Did it hurt ? Any type of discomfort ?

I'm getting my nipples pierced next week :lupe:

Any coli ladies got theirs pierced ?
I had my nipples pierced for like 4 yrs, recently took them out. I'd get them again cuz I miss them, but that pain doe :francis:
I thought I was doing myself a favor getting high before I went to get them pierced, but as soon as I saw the needle come out the pack and felt the clamp I sobered up ASAP. Maybe use some numbing spray before u go

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I had my nipples pierced for like 4 yrs, recently took them out. I'd get them again cuz I miss them, but that pain doe :francis:
I thought I was doing myself a favor getting high before I went to get them pierced, but as soon as I saw the needle come out the pack and felt the clamp I sobered up ASAP. Maybe use some numbing spray before u go
So it hurt ? :damn:

All the reviews I've read said otherwise

What did it feel like ?

How long did the pain last ?

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
So it hurt ? :damn:

All the reviews I've read said otherwise

What did it feel like ?

How long did the pain last ?
:mjcry:
I went with a friend and we both were going thru it smh. Afterwards it hurt to walk, laugh, sneeze, everything smh. the 1st 2wks-month is the worst, especially when u shower cuz u have to make sure u clean it well and rotate it so it will heal properly.
An don't get ur hair caught in it :damn:I'd be washing my hair and go to put it up and it would snag and pull on it, that shyt was the worst

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I had my nipples pierced a while back but took em out when my baby nephew caused one to be infected. He had a habit of punching my boobs especially when I was sleep and it got irritated, kept bothering me and no matter how much i cleaned it and put ointment on it it would still hurt.
They were pretty, I remember the guy that pierced them said I had perfect nipples for em lol. Sometime I think about getting them repierced but they are much more sensitive then they were before and I'm kinda scared of the pain. Plus I don't think my guy cares for it to much.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I had my nipples pierced a while back but took em out when my baby nephew caused one to be infected. He had a habit of punching my boobs especially when I was sleep and it got irritated, kept bothering me and no matter how much i cleaned it and put ointment on it it would still hurt.
They were pretty, I remember the guy that pierced them said I had perfect nipples for em lol. Sometime I think about getting them repierced but they are much more sensitive then they were before and I'm kinda scared of the pain. Plus I don't think my guy cares for it to much.
Did it hurt ?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Did it hurt ?
No, but it wasn't what I had expected because it was manual. It wasn't like a ear piercing when it's all quick with a machine. My nipples before were not sensitive I could squeeze, pinch whatever and I would barely feel it. That's one of the reasons why I pierced them. Now they def have more feelings to them, I was actually scared I would lose all feeling after I took them out.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:dead: