Any coli brehs made/worked on a video game?

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our game got accepted into steam but my programmer still has to finish coding it :francis: he has 2 jobs and his wife is expecting so its prob not gonna happen :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Yeah, I did character screen shots for Total Extreme Warfare (the sequels to Extreme Warfare Revenge) which is a wrestling game even though it doesn't sound like it. I also did beta testing for Wrestling Spirit and TEW.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i worked on a unity game for school. did all the audio and some programming but the stuff I prgrammed ...a timed energy bar and some jump physics... got taken out

I'm currently working on an interactive fiction game in inform7 if that counts

little known megaton... when I was learning to program in 06 kodie was one of my instructors

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I messed around on RPG Maker back in high school :yeshrug:

Me too, made some pretty funny shyt for my friends to play through but after a certain point I felt like the juice wasnt worth the squeeze with that program cause you can only easily make really outdated-feeling games

:beli: dude... Steam has a program called Steam Greenlight, where anyone can submit games and as long as they get a certain number of votes from the community the game gets approved to be sold on Steam. I'm not telling you I saw a unicorn or some shyt like that.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I learned Unity3d in school and now I use it at my job everyday. Not really for gaming though, what I do is more simulation based. Also do 3d and 2d artist work on the side.

Imma probably start with my own game soon. It's so much easier to get into the mobile field now.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
i worked on a unity game for school. did all the audio and some programming but the stuff I prgrammed ...a timed energy bar and some jump physics... got taken out

I'm currently working on an interactive fiction game in inform7 if that counts

little known megaton... when I was learning to program in 06 kodie was one of my instructors
you still fux with Inform? :patrice:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I learned Unity3d in school and now I use it at my job everyday. Not really for gaming though, what I do is more simulation based. Also do 3d and 2d artist work on the side.

Imma probably start with my own game soon. It's so much easier to get into the mobile field now.
Want to hear more bout this

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
bumped the thread because I'm a writer, and was thinking about trying to do some interactive fiction and this is the only thread on the entire damn site that mentioned it :pachaha:

:flabbynsick:

Last edited: