Any coli brehettes into cosplay?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix_Knightly23 's avi got me thinking:ehh:
Been wanting to check out a con but none of my friends are nerd enough
Might just go on my own or with my younger brother just to see what it's like/get some stuff signed
Pics?
Experiences:feedme:?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
there's a pink Bodyline seifuku with my name on it when I hit my goal weight :to:
I wanna go to a con too tho :ohlawd:
used to read weeaboo horror stories like :ooh:
You mean like this?
large.gif
:lupe:
Keep putting in that work brehette:leon:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've never cosplayed before. I want to tho after i hit my goal weight. Idk who to cosplay. Because we all know some cosplayers can be iffy about black cosplayers.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Have you thought about videogame characters? Or gender flipped ones? I saw a pretty good female static shock on Halloween a few years back..
I've never cosplayed before. I want to tho after i hit my goal weight. Idk who to cosplay. Because we all know some cosplayers can be iffy about black cosplayers.
:camby:And I'm "iffy" about a fat cac in a flash costume :dame:
But live and let live we just here to have fun:blessed:
I was thinking about doing the Miles Morales spidey ever since this dude I knew from one if my classes hooked me up withof one of the masks on the cheap,I was surprised at how close to the movies it looked:obama: physique is almost there too...

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have you thought about videogame characters? Or gender flipped ones? I saw a pretty good female static shock on Halloween a few years back..

:camby:And I'm "iffy" about a fat cac in a flash costume :dame:
But live and let live we just here to have fun:blessed:
I was thinking about doing the Miles Morales spidey ever since this dude I knew from one if my classes hooked me up withof one of the masks on the cheap,I was surprised at how close to the movies it looked:obama: physique is almost there too...
Thought about it. Maybe garnet from stevenn universe?

And thats cool. You should do it.