Any Cigar smokers?

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
What’s your favorite flavor and brand, how often do you smoke them?

My wife is from Detroit, so when we visit I usually cross the border to Canada and buy Cubans.

For every day smoke I usually get romeo y juliet or hoya or hupmans.

On special occasions I make sure to have some open regal monte’s, trinidads, wide church hill romeow or my favorite which is cohiba. I’ve spent up to 150 for a single cuban.

I usually smoke once a week, put the baby to sleep and listen to so music and smoke in the balcony.

Last edited:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I smoke cigars at least once a week breh, chills you out and goes great with a glass of bourbon, or scotch.

If I can get my hands on a Cuban I smoke those within 24 hours so it doesn't dry out..

But the cigar that got me into smoking cigars heavy in the first place was Kuba Acid blondie, then deluxe.

They take the tobacco leaf and infuse it with eucalyptus, a sweet smoke all the way through.

If any of young heads want to try a good cigar then pick this up brehs.
:win:

maxresdefault.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would smoke cigars but it’s too taxing on oral health for me to justify this pleasure.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Y'all boys still on the sticks? I been back on them lately and some brehs opened up a cigar bar down the street so I've been trying to start a lil collection up.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Acid Kuba Kubas
"M" By Macanudo "coffee flavored"

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Picked up on it a couple of years ago don't have a favorite. Been smoking Rocky Patel Connecticut shade for the last couple of months.