Any checking for Rosce P Coldchain's "Almost Famous" EP?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Entirely produced by Fatin from 9th Wonder's Soul Council.

Almost Famous (feat. Jean Grae, D.P., MeLa Machinko) by Rosco P Coldchain - Preorder Almost Famous (feat. Jean Grae, D.P., MeLa Machinko) on iTunes

161274458145e3fe083115a3adfe60e54498ac93.jpg

Fatin - "After being one of the most anticipated artists of the mid 2000s, Rosco [P. Coldchain] seemingly vanished into thin air. Because of that, there was so much music that the world missed out on and ran the risk of never getting a chance to hear. I was privileged enough to record about 15 songs with 'Sco between 2003 and 2007. One day I was listening to the songs on my laptop and still marveled at his brilliance, almost nine years after our initial recordings. The music that Rosco made and his lyrical content is better than almost all of the music being released by this next generation of emcees, and he hasn't recorded since 2008. That proves that he was at least three years ahead of his time. The songs that we're releasing are out of a vault of lost music; the Pro Tools sessions for these records don't even exist anymore, hence the raw (and in some cases, non-existent) mix. Even still, the dopeness of 'Sco is undeniable. His witty, vivid, animated, and honest delivery are any producer's dream to have access to. Here's hoping you enjoy witnessing some of the magic we were able to create."

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
1st single:

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/soulspazmrecords/i-got-it-in-cuz-clean]Rosco P Coldchain - I Got it In Cuz (Clean) by soulspazmrecords on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm definitely gonna check this out. nikkaz used to sleep on Scoe

Hell yes. He had that ill spoken word flow.

I didn't realize he was locked up. I remember I used to have some unreleased jams he did with Preem and ALC back around 05/06. I think I lost em though. :why:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
He was garbage as fukk, hell no, ol off beat rhyming ass nikka

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Hell yes. He had that ill spoken word flow.

I didn't realize he was locked up. I remember I used to have some unreleased jams he did with Preem and ALC back around 05/06. I think I lost em though. :why:

Yeah he locked up for murder. He from around my way and I've always thought his style was unique

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I've had the same sig for what must be like ten years now or something. I'll definitely be checking for it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
is he still down with startrak

LOL I dunno. He's down with being in prison right now on a double homicide.

These were just some joints he recorded with Fatin, the dude that made Lloyd Banks Cake record. He's on 9th Wonder's Soul Council production team. They did these songs back from 04-07 or so and Fatin is putting them out.

He's on beat on most of these, and when he isn't it's still dope.