Any brehs look thru flabbynsick female co-workers and have them STARE...

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
at you, or give the scowl? :manny:
Now, when I say :flabbynsick:, that does not 100% of the time mean that you're a pig (see: 'flab') but it could mean a HOST of other things:
  • Unhealthy
  • weave/perm wearer
  • liabilities (read. 'kids')
  • Poor attitude
  • a big-mouth
.....the list goes on.

But if you're a handsome, young, lad in the office and you're on straight :beli:-mode when it comes to these vagrants, and show NO EMOTION, NO CONNECTION, then you're automatically put into a bag.....

I know I'm not the only one. Keeping to yourself as a clear-skinned, 6'0 tall, muscularly-built black-American man these days. :sadcam:

Daps
at you, or give the scowl? :manny:
Now, when I say :flabbynsick:, that does not 100% of the time mean that you're a pig (see: 'flab') but it could mean a HOST of other things:
  • Unhealthy
  • weave/perm wearer
  • liabilities (read. 'kids')
  • Poor attitude
  • a big-mouth
.....the list goes on.

But if you're a handsome, young, lad in the office and you're on straight :beli:-mode when it comes to these vagrants, and show NO EMOTION, NO CONNECTION, then you're automatically put into a bag.....

I know I'm not the only one. Keeping to yourself as a clear-skinned, 6'0 tall, muscularly-built black-American man these days. :sadcam:

Nothing feels better than to have them thinking you want they annoying asses and then you hit em with the :aicmon: and their mind doesn't know how to handle it. They go from :wtb: :merchant: to :pacspit: in one go.

I've done this shyt a few times breh. :myman:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Its actually fun when they flirt with me. There is something cool about a chick throwing it to you when you're not interested. I just smile and keeping it moving.

It was funny seing the :sadbron::ohhh::gladbron: look on their faces when my chick came to my work to bring me starbucks.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you forgot they're usually covered in tattoos and stretch marks

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Sounds like you work with a lot of these types.

I'd probably be a c00n too if I worked in a call center :ld:

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
Man, I know exactly what you mean. Theres usually at least one fine one though. I'm trying to avoid Young Flabby & get with Silky Thickness.. Flabby is always asking me to take her out & I'm like :huhldup: Thickness ALWAYS is looking at me dodge the bullet like :usure: :russ: