Any brehs go from Fat to fit to Fat again?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

What did y'all do to get that fire back you once had outside of the simple fact you are :flabbynsick: again.

I always work out but diet pretty much went out the window last yr:mjcry:.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
There is no magical motivation to get you going again.

You're either going to dedicate yourself to it or not. If you know the problem, you should be working diligently to solve it.

Say for the next 12 weeks, you're 100% committed to the process of counting your calories and tracking your macros, then actually follow through.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Yes

I guess I was lucky because my co-workers are serious about that healthy eating life, so just being around them motivated me.

It's hard at first, and you might actually gain weight at the start, but once you start seeing results and more importantly, once others start seeing and commenting on your results, it becomes a whole lot easier:blessed:

It also might help if you tell as many people as you can that you're trying to lose weight. In that way, you may feel accountable to somebody other than yourself

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It sucks, and thats why temporary or fad diets and all that other shyt don't work.
you have to make REAL lifestyle changes. Thats why when I help ppl with their diets I always tell them they have to have a cheat day. they HAVE to. doesn't matter what it is just eat something they love for that day(meal)
Or else they won't be able to keep up with it. they will always crave what they can't have then it will eventually fail after a vacation, or a night out, or soemthing.
Plan that cheat day and it will give you something to look forward to.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It sucks, and thats why diets and all that other shyt don't work.
you have to make REAL lifestyle changes. Thats why when I help ppl with their diets I always tell them they have to have a cheat day. they HAVE to. doesn't matter what it is just eat something they love for that day(meal)
Or else they won't be able to keep up with it. they will always crave what they can't have then it will eventually fail after a vacation, or a night out, or soemthing.
Plan that cheat day and it will give you something to look forward to.

Yea thats what helped me out, after about six months it was second nature. The issue was after losing weight i went and called myself "dirty bulking" but i still worke out consistently and gained good muscle and strength, but instead of stopping after a while i kept going, and two yrs later now im swole fat lololol.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yea thats what helped me out, after about six months it was second nature. The issue was after losing weight i went and called myself "dirty bulking" but i still worke out consistently and gained good muscle and strength, but instead of stopping after a while i kept going, and two yrs later now im swole fat lololol.
so after that two year bulk...its time for a nice long cut cycle haha.

No doubt, food can be so tempting. Especially when you travel alot.

I've personally made some new changes in my diet. I'm doing Keto for 90 days(about 30 days in now) then I'm going to continue to keep the carbs low as I can really feel the difference carb heavy does on my body... I feel much better than when I was doing IIFYM.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
so after that two year bulk...its time for a nice long cut cycle haha.

No doubt, food can be so tempting. Especially when you travel alot.

I've personally made some new changes in my diet. I'm doing Keto for 90 days(about 30 days in now) then I'm going to continue to keep the carbs low as I can really feel the difference carb heavy does on my body... I feel much better than when I was doing IIFYM.

If i would have stopped cutting after a yr i would have been straight and probably just needed a good 3-4 month cut. But now im probably gonna need to cut for a good year and thats no fun but i turn 30 in a few yrs so im def needing to get serious. Im going to vegas in a few weeks and will just practice intermittent fasting and using a night at a buffet as a cheat day but limit myself to 3 plates ( this would be my only time eating that day).

All this cutting and bulking stuff is for the birds but i was super slim after my first cut and def wanted to be stronger.