Anti-Theft Problems?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Anti-theft started kicking in on my Navigator not too long ago. That shyt would just lock up on me and cut off all power.

I had no choice but to take it to Ford. I had to get my computer reset and some new keys cut. The day I came to pick it up, the Anti-theft kicked in on me when I stopped at the gas station:mindblown:

This shyt has been to Ford 3 more times since. The work is under warranty, so I'm not coming out of pocket anymore and they give me a rent a car every time it happens again. But I'm pretty sure these mechanics don't know what the fukk they are doing. That shyt will probably come back one of these days.

Anyone ever had this problem? I'll probably wait to a few months are left on the warranty for the work I got from Ford and sell it.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
just sell it now then do the smart thing and never buy an american car again

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So, I go to my car this morning and my radio is on full blast:why: No keys in the ignition or anything. Everything was lit up on my dash too. I had to fukk around and get a jump.

But I figured out that my problem is electrical. It just rained last night. Somehow water is getting somewhere and causing electrical components to go haywire.

I just went to the store and my dash lights were lit up again before I even put the keys in. When I turned off my car, the air came on :mindblown:

I decided to unhook the battery until I figured something out and fukked around and broke the terminal:to:

At least that will temporarily solve my electrical problem.

Will Ford fix this shyt on the warranty I got with them for what they thought was a anti theft problem, but as it turns out is an electrical problem? I'm calling them Monday. I ain't trying to give them nikkas no more money:sadbron: