Anthony Ogogo Speaks On The Infamous Weigh-In Segment, DDP, And Signing With WWE

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Didn't want to start a new thread, but he was on the AEW Unrestricted podcast a couple weeks ago and was bytching the entire time :mjlol:

He seemed irritated that Jericho didn't want him in the Inner Circle. Understandable. He seemed upset that he didn't get to wrestle at All In & just had that segment with Jarrett & company. OK, I get it. He's upset that he hasn't wrestled on TV in 2.5 years. He complained about lack of reps & how he can't show that he's much better in the ring now, but he also doesn't really want to work the Indys either.

I don't understand why he re-signed with AEW. He's better off going to the Performance Center/NXT.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Didn't want to start a new thread, but he was on the AEW Unrestricted podcast a couple weeks ago and was bytching the entire time :mjlol:

He seemed irritated that Jericho didn't want him in the Inner Circle. Understandable. He seemed upset that he didn't get to wrestle at All In & just had that segment with Jarrett & company. OK, I get it. He's upset that he hasn't wrestled on TV in 2.5 years. He complained about lack of reps & how he can't show that he's much better in the ring now, but he also doesn't really want to work the Indys either.

I don't understand why he re-signed with AEW. He's better off going to the Performance Center/NXT.

Ogogo: *calls TK*

TK: What's up Anthony?

Ogogo: I want more TV time. I want to show you how much I have improved.

TK: Did RevPro reach out to you to get some matches so we can have some tape to see this improvement? I called in a favor since I want you to show us some improvement. Since we don't do house shows and WBD made us cancel Dark, my hands are a bit tied at the moment.

Ogogo: Yeah but I don't do indies. Get me more TV time

TK: Well I'm not booking you until you show us improvement

Ogogo: Well how am I supposed to do that if you won't give me TV time?

TK: :snoop::camby:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Ogogo: *calls TK*

TK: What's up Anthony?

Ogogo: I want more TV time. I want to show you how much I have improved.

TK: Did RevPro reach out to you to get some matches so we can have some tape to see this improvement? I called in a favor since I want you to show us some improvement. Since we don't do house shows and WBD made us cancel Dark, my hands are a bit tied at the moment.

Ogogo: Yeah but I don't do indies. Get me more TV time

TK: Well I'm not booking you until you show us improvement

Ogogo: Well how am I supposed to do that if you won't give me TV time?

TK: :snoop::camby:

He didn't flat out refuse to work the Indys because he said he had an Indy date that night for Southern Honor Wrestling, but he did mention he didn't want to keep working Indys. I took his conversations with Tony Khan going that way too :russ:

He also kept mentioning how he's only wrestled 30 something matches over 4 years, but he's the best in-ring competitor based on someone's first 30 matches. Weird thing to say, but OK :mjlol: