Anthem or Ark: Survival Evolved?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anthem is Destiny clone shyt. Ark: Survival Evolved is on some Sims mixed with minecraft, just about surviving and building (But I haven't played those games thou but I watched my friends' stream from those games )

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Ark has been out a few years and still has a good playerbase and it's actively updated. Anthem was dead before it even released, and in a few months it's still going to be dead. No patch is going to recover that shyt ass game.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You shouldn't even play Anthem if it's free. It's that bad. ARK, you can atleast have a bit of fun before the mechanics makes you like/dislike it. It's not for me, but I can see how people have fun with it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn I forgot Anthem even exisited:mjlol:

people still talk about ME:Andromeda more than that game:russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I went to the ea event where they previewed that anthem and it was doa asap. No ragdoll physics. No real destruction. I was sick I had to wait in an hour line to see that nonsense.bwanted to leave mid presententarion

Ark would be good if it was like that dinosaur Xbox series x game where u can obliterate them dinosaurs

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Which one should I get?
Get EA access for $5 but im assuming anthem is no more than $10. If it's not it will be because it was. Ark is in gamepass so you can eat that way.

As for which to play? Anthem is good now, wasn't at launch and gamers generally don't pay attention to anything outside hype. It's worthy of your time, Ark is a game that is really weird. Lots of potential but not really my type of game. It's the type of game where you gotta use your imagination to enjoy it