itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
how yall play that peasant station is beyond me :scust:

Most popular game in the world, Palworld, not available for Sony :scust:

maybe youll be dumb enough to buy Last of Us Remake part 3 :scust:

Sony, where originality dies :scust: Needed marvel to save 2 of the most popular franchises in xmen and spiderman :scust:

now yall missing out on popular new games, once again, waiting for God Of War 9 :scust: always talking about exclusives but how yall let Horizon flop like that :scust:

Sony hasnt innovated anything ever in gaming history :scust:

Palworld has more current players on right now, then any Sony exclusive will even sell this month :scust:

Indie game, no AAA budget, no super bowl commercials, sold 5 million copies in 3 days already :scust: will hit 10-15 million in 30 days :scust: Let an indie game outsell your biggest AAA exclusives in 1 month peasants :scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Your mother should have stuck a coat hanger up her cunnt when she was pregnant with you

She should do it anyway, as soon as possible
nwo-scotthall.gif

:picard: damn you even more edgy this early in the morning, are these worse hours for the virgins such as yourself ? Does the early morning remind you of your loneliness ? I mean you always angry but that was OD :russ: you ok man ? We all know you are out of shape and rock team jordans, but this aint the way of life right here my man :wow: its Monday, a start of a new week, its only January, here my man heres some arcadium friendly advice, hop on a tread mill today, eat some salad or asparagus with your lunch and dinner, stay away from sugary caffeine drinks, maybe you wont wake up and be such a weirdo tomorrow. Its never too late to change man!

Also, who says c*nt :jbhmm:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nwo-scotthall.gif

:picard: damn you even more edgy this early in the morning, are these worse hours for the virgins such as yourself ? I mean you always angry but that was OD :russ: you ok man ? We all know you are out of shape and rock team jordans, but this aint the way of life right here my man :wow:

Also, who says c*nt :jbhmm:

Didn't read, you literal and figurative faggit

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Grown men playing pokemon should be under FBI surveillance
Grown men stanning console systems traditionally built for actual literal kids should be under FBI surveillance

You join a game on PS5 a high % of your lobby is under age of 18, you really wanna go down this path :sitdown:

91% of children aged 3-15 play games on any device. Consoles are the leading gaming device amongst this age group (59%), followed by:

• Tablet (54%)
  • Smartphone (53%)
  • PC (31%)
  • Smart TV (10%)
  • VR headset (1%).

buy a PC like a real man