Another video of black people doing what we do best...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
People helped the guy who looked "well off" at a greater rate than they helped the guy who looked homeless..... :upsetfavre:

I also noticed that almost no women helped the homeless looking guy.... :sas2:

Let us remember..... God is not a respecter of persons.... His ideology is the best!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are conditioned to react to certain images..... Brainwashing\Programming at its finest....

Nobody does it better than Murrica..... If minorities were around, both of the gentlemen would have been helped regardless of their appearance.....

Daps
We are taught to respect and look up to those that look like they have money and means. They are successful because they made ALL the right choices. So they deserve our help.

We look down on those that look like they are poor and downtrodden- because WE know, that THOSE people are poor because they made bad choices-it's their fault their poor. They don't deserve our help

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Black people do this the best?
Or are you just trying to make yourself feel better and make it easier for you to dislike like other people because I'm sure nose people in the new world including black people would testify that all around that people are just shytty including black people.
I could easily pull up that video where the white lady takes the blind homeless man's sign and writes a new message on it which ends up getting him more money or an article I saw about a Mexican guy going above and beyond to help people.
I was just listening to a comedy podcast the other day where a group of black men were talking about how they never give money to homeless men.
But I also know black people at my old church (I'm not religious) who regularly help the homeless and a man down the street from me who's also black.
But their actions aren't yours or mine or we might as well say negative actions are representative of a group as well.
There's no need to exaggerate things, tell lies, or try to get a monopoly on positive behavior to instill pride in yourself breh.
It's corny.
Good on the people in this video though.

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
We are taught to respect and look up to those that look like they have money and means. They are successful because they made ALL the right choices. So they deserve our help.

We look down on those that look like they are poor and downtrodden- because WE know, that THOSE people are poor because they made bad choices-it's their fault their poor. They don't deserve our help

:dead::camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Black people do this the best?
Or are you just trying to make yourself feel better and make it easier for you to dislike like other people because I'm sure nose people in the new world including black people would testify that all around that people are just shytty including black people.
I could easily pull up that video where the white lady takes the blind homeless man's sign and writes a new message on it which ends up getting him more money or an article I saw about a Mexican guy going above and beyond to help people.
I was just listening to a comedy podcast the other day where a group of black men were talking about how they never give money to homeless men.
But I also know black people at my old church (I'm not religious) who regularly help the homeless and a man down the street from me who's also black.
But their actions aren't yours or mine or we might as well say negative actions are representative of a group as well.
There's no need to exaggerate things, tell lies, or try to get a monopoly on positive behavior to instill pride in yourself breh.
It's corny.
Good on the people in this video though.
All of this to deny that racial double standards exist?

That dedication. :dead:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Embarrassing post:cosbyfacepalm:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
All of this to deny that racial double standards exist?

That dedication. :dead:
Where did I say racial double standards don't exist?
I've posted about them on this site before and got dapped by militant posters that I hate.
I'm simply saying black people aren't kinder then any other group of people at least individually and it's dumb to say so.
It's one thing to say "Black Excellence" and another entirely different thing to try and project the actions of kind individuals onto an entire group of people.
A video like this got posted in tlr once and people were trying to say this even though plenty of black people had walked past the person.
All people are shytty.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Where did I say racial double standards don't exist?
I've posted about them on this site before and got dapped by militant posters that I hate.
I'm simply saying black people aren't kinder then any other group of people at least individually and it's dumb to say so.
It's one thing to say "Black Excellence" and another entirely different thing to try and project the actions of kind individuals onto an entire group of people.
A video like this got posted in tlr once and people were trying to say this even though plenty of black people had walked past the person.
All people are shytty.
Oh many are when it comes to other races, even individually.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
How so? I mean look at the video; It pretty much verifies her post....
The video says absolutely nothing about the Black experience and mentality and her post is an embarrassing, false stereotype that has no basis in reality. Its the viewpoint of racists.

Then again, I know your post history so I don't expect you to read or even understand why that post is disgusting. Your agenda is clear.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
The video says absolutely nothing about the Black experience and mentality and her post is an embarrassing, false stereotype that has no basis in reality. Its the viewpoint of racists.

Then again, I know your post history so I don't expect you to read or even understand why that post is disgusting. Your agenda is clear.

"We are taught to respect and look up to those that look like they have money and means."

"We look down on those that look like they are poor and downtrodden"

^^^this is the gist of her post/viewpoint regarding what she saw in the video... Anything past that is your coli pseudo militant mentality taking things where they don't need to go...

I've been posting on the coli for two years... what agenda am I promoting? Oh I know... my opinion on topics..... :childplease: