ANOTHER POLICE OFFICER caught on VIDEO Punching, then bodyslamming PREGNANT woman.

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
That cop need to fired point blank

secondly nikkas need to quit fighting back on these arrest. these cops can kill u and just walk away.. after he hit her and slammed her down all she had to say was can somebody give me a cigar and can somebody sign me up for french classes so when i move to the french Riviera i'll be straight after this big ass lawsuit

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo: What's the back story on this?

I don't know, it doesn't look like the News are in a rush to report it.

That cop need to fired point blank

secondly nikkas need to quit fighting back on these arrest. these cops can kill u and just walk away.. after he hit her and slammed her down all she had to say was can somebody give me a cigar and can somebody sign me up for french classes so when i move to the french Riviera i'll be straight after this big ass lawsuit
That is easier than it sounds. Once the police feel justification for using excessive force there is no guarantee that they will stop their attack.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Some of these police videos are very depressing. Even when the "back story" is given, sometimes it still leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Who made these public servants "God?" People get their tail kicked because they don't fight back, sit around taping the assaults on cameras and then sometimes the people who got attacked by the "Gods" get charges for assaulting the officer. Sometimes taping these "Gods" doesn't do a lick of good either. Hey, this is America right? I mean, it's America, right?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
south lost

this wont happen in long beach
bacc when i was livin in LBC cops literally needed a platoon, had to blocc of streets, get choppas jus to come in our hood. cops never came in my hood 1,2, or even 4 deep they knew better.

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk do people resist arrest? Do you honestly think that shyts going to help? Do you think if you resist enough they'll be like "oh this is too much work, they're resisting too much, i'll just take these hand cuffs off and let them go free." People are so fcking stupid.

ESPECIALLY don't resist if you got the whole block watching and recording. If these cops are doing dirty shyt you play it cool, then sue the shyt out of them with the video. But no, you gotta go and resist, run your fat ugly ass mouth, and give these people a reason to say they had to use deadly force.

Dumb fat nasty bytch, she deserved it :yeshrug: