Another message for old heads, gatekeepers n em

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
So, as we all saw, after few "fukk outta here" replies I got in my previous topics about RiFF RaFF and hip-hop, seems like we got a pretty damn popular RiFF RaFF discussion going on, mostly :gladbron: reactions to his new song. But I'm not here to talk about that.

I'm here to say / ask all you pretentious elitist, gatekeepin ratchet ass schmucks who hold on to hip-hop more than to dear life about - internet fame in rap.

Earlier today some twat called Harry Fraud a "twitter blogosphere sensation", something very typical for a gatekeeping a$$hole to say. Well, I'm not going into whole elaboration about poster being mentally retarded for saying that, but Imma say this:

Look at your calendar. What do you see, what year do you see. Do you see 2012? If so, you are correct.

It is in fact year 2012. Internet, broadband, wifi, it's everywhere around us. Things are happening on those "tubes" on the internet. Why? Because to pretty large extent - people are running the content. Not some bought up industry c*nt who rotates Puffy and Mase videos in 1996 on MTV.

Twitter and blogs are the MTV (sorry twitter and blogs for offending you to make my point) of today. If you are hot in "twitter and blogosphere" that means - PEOPLE dig your shyt.

Get with the times, old ass gatekeepin c*nts.

:obama:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
umad.gif

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
One day YOU will be old :weirdo:

I am old, I aint insecure bout my age, I dont hide it, and I dont give a fukk about it, my thing is - as long as Im in semi-good health and breathing, I dont give one single fukk how "old" I am.

Im 27 and what now?

But when I say "old" I actually mean "insecure, clinging to the past, back when we were young it was better (without logical explanation), these kids today" attitude from people, no matter how old are they.

I hate that.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I am old, I aint insecure bout my age, I dont hide it, and I dont give a fukk about it, my thing is - as long as Im in semi-good health and breathing, I dont give one single fukk how "old" I am.

Im 27 and what now?

But when I say "old" I actually mean "insecure, clinging to the past, back when we were young it was better (without logical explanation), these kids today" attitude from people, no matter how old are they.

I hate that.

You are 27 and on Riff Raff dikk :noah:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF

Im 27 and what now?

I hate that.

p2-pouting.jpg

:russ: