Another Gamepass Classic (Exoprimal)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One game came out almost a month ago, one came out yesterday. :russ:
You watched your movie and your done with it? :mjlol:
FF16 was one of the most anticipated games this year. It went from a 10/10 potential GOTY 60fps masterpiece only possible with the PS% with crazy action combat and GOT story, to a 720/30 fps movie with some cool/hype moments but overall misses the mark

Exoprimal is a new 3rd person ip about shooting dinosaurs :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, my first time hearing of this game and you ain't lying. This shyt looks corny as hell
It's pretty fun and has its own take on arena combat. def fun to kick back and play with friends or to kill time. I love campy cheesy stuff like this though, especially from japanese companies like capcom.

Games like this, god hand, viewtiful joe, and even dino crisis the game everyone says they want weremad cheesy and campy back in the day.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It's pretty fun and has its own take on arena combat. def fun to kick back and play with friends or to kill time. I love campy cheesy stuff like this though, especially from japanese companies like capcom.

Games like this, god hand, viewtiful joe, and even dino crisis the game everyone says they want weremad cheesy and campy back in the day.

Everyday I'm more convinced that nikkas that argue about games on the internet don't actually play that many games lol