Another Day, Another Old NY Negro Dressed Ridiculously

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
other than the outfit being ridiculous

the problem is, when you reach a certain age, the ridiculous outfits don't work anymore, because you're too old pull them off

that shyt is for the young heads (people in their early 20's) to wear

this brother is in his late 40's trying to still be ground breaking but instead looks crazy

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these Gen X rappers look flat out ridiculous. They're already :flabbynsick: because of that fast life and the way they dress escalates it even further.

wu-tang-clan-ghosftface-killah-raekwon-verzuz-battle.jpeg

Pushing 60 yet still trying to keep up with the youngins. :russ:

giphy.webp

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:russ: :russ:

That’s just killa being killa mayne what’s more to be said Harlem shyt

But I’ve met killa a few times in person

He’s actually a level headed dude and doesn’t take himself seriously so I would necessarily put himself on that level of grandeur

Some y’all are legit miserable tho gottdamn

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
:russ: :russ:

That’s just killa being killa mayne what’s more to be said Harlem shyt

But I’ve met killa a few times in person

He’s actually a level headed dude and doesn’t take himself seriously so I would necessarily put himself on that level of grandeur

Some y’all are legit miserable tho gottdamn
Killa cool af in real life I know this is Harlem World style(shout out to Harlem) and all but this is not the early 90s and Cam is not and young dude no more if he simply took off the dead llama skin on his back he'dbe fresh..it aint that serious I'm just getting a lil crack in man.

Plus I'm a Florida nikka I like to get my fashion jokes in when I can cause yall know how we dress down here :mjcry: