Another Day, Another Fight..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so, yall probably know i let an old cac have a taste of my fist yesterday afternoon. well, cacs come in all ages, and a young junkie ass cac tried to step to me about an hour ago in the restroom of restaurant. i went in there to take a piss, and the door is locked. i knocked, wondering if anyone was in there, and somebody responded, "just a minute."

cool, i'm not impatient, nor was i busting at the balls with urine. i could wait a few minutes. i'm on my iphone, playing angry birds, when i look at the clock and notice 6 minutes had already passed. i knock again, receiving the very same response.

"just a minute."

:shaq2:

i motioned for one of the waitresses, and she came to ask me what the problem was. i told her i've been waiting almost ten minutes to use the bathroom. she knocked on the door and she was met with the same reply i got. she says, "just give him a minute. might have a bowel problem."

now, i'm thinking :usure:

anyway, 2 minutes pass when this old cac walks up and asks if i'm in line. i nod, and we wait a little more. he then asked me how long i've been waiting. i said for about 15 minutes.

he gave me the :beli:

again, i wasn't in a rush, and i was immersed in my angry birds game. this old cac starts slamming on the door, yelling "get the fukk out of there junkie!" he tells me that "junkies" come in there around this time, when there's little business, to shoot up and chill on the toilet.

i'm like :leon:

the manager - an indian cat - hears us, and he comes over to ask what's up. we tell him the deal and he begins knocking on the door. same fukking response. "just a minute!"

manager begins screaming, "get out or you won't come back in here," his deep indian accent making it hilarious. the guy says, "wait a minute!"

manager walks away, and the old cac screams "fukking junkie!"

i'm getting pissed. i've been waiting for 20 minutes. i start banging, telling him to "get the fukk out there." i hear someone getting up, and the door opens. this young, eminem-looking cac says, "what?"

we're all like :what::what:

he gets in my face and says, "what's your problem?" i said, "you know what my fukking problem is." now, i'm hesitant to get into a beef with dude, because he's probably using needles and i'm not trying to risk catching anything. but he walks by me and tries to push me out of the way.

just like yesterday, i'm thinking :ufdup: but i'm cool. i know old cac is waiting, and i need to use the bathroom. i go in for a minute, take a piss, and come out. i'm walking outside, and dude is there with some cracked out looking bytch - probably his girl - smoking a cig. he smirks at me, as if he got one over on me.

i should have let this go, but i walk past him and hit the side of his head. unlike yesterday, i made sure not to go for the mouth, because i didn't want to cut open any skin with this junkie fakkit. that cac fell as fast the cigarette that left his mouth. his girl starts screaming and trying to hit me. i took off and just kept it moving, though i could hear her screams fading in the back.

:whew:

two days in a row, i've had to put a cac in his place. i'm almost looking forward to what happens tomorrow.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I hope you're over the age of 21.

You're on your way to becoming another statistic. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you're over the age of 21.

You're on your way to becoming another statistic. :mjpls:

i don't know if i'm close to becoming another statistic, because these cacs aren't going to do shyt. i'm just tired of white people, to be real honest with you.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
super-cool-story-bro.png

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:what:

who the fukk molested me??

dont act brand new! :aicmon:

I remember that thread u tried to call me out in, and u stated that u didnt know what to do when some older white guy groped ur ass and told u how he remembered u from when u was a child and how cute and shyt u was a lil boy and u told the coli the reason u aint do shyt cus u was on probation :laff:

Like I said, FOH :scustbey:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont act brand new! :aicmon:

I remember that thread u tried to call me out in, and u stated that u didnt know what to do when some older white guy groped ur ass and told u how he remembered u from when u was a child and how cute and shyt u was a lil boy and u told the coli the reason u aint do shyt cus u was on probation :laff:

Like I said, FOH :scustbey:

dude was some old cat from around the way who said he'd see me taking the bus. i ended up running into him at some bar, and he recognized me. he sat next to me and tried some funny shyt, talking about "you look the same."

but that was back when i dealing with some legal shyt. i no longer have that worry. and i'm feeling real eager to let loose on cacs. if that fakkit ever tried that again, he's getting thrown across the bar.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
aint you white urself? seems like u got sum self hating issues fix urself up you lookin like a baffoon.