ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER #DOGSET L: BURN DOWN YOUR OWNER'S HOUSE DREHS!!!

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Watch: Dog accidentally turns on stove and sets fire to home

Dog accidentally turns on stove and sets fire to home​

Colorado Springs Fire Department has released video footage of the moment a curious dog started a house fire by accidentally switching on a stovetop.
The fire was extinguished by the homeowner before crews arrived after being alerted by their HomePod device which sent them a "High Heat" notice.
The homeowner was treated for smoke inhalation, but no other injuries to people or pets were reported.

oh, the humanity!!!

but hey... @CouldntBeMeTho :sas1:

cool-cat-face-palm-w8e59cwglp2t15j5.jpg

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not an L.

That's a riot. Dog set revolting against their imperial owners. Cat set have submitted to their owners. :mjpls:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am of the view that puppies should not be in the home and especially delicate places like the kitchen, build a comfortable dog house with adequate shelter, i am not a fan of having animals in your bedroom or other sensitive places

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I am of the view that puppies should not be in the home and especially delicate places like the kitchen, build a comfortable dog house with adequate shelter, i am not a fan of having animals in your bedroom or other sensitive places
or you could just train the damn dog! here in OK people love to leave their dogs outside 24/7.. they think their untrained mongrel pit bull mutt is a 'guard dog' but its just neglect and cruelty. if you dont wanna take care of an animal, dont get one. a doghouse outside in a big yard with a fence is a good thing to have, but you shouldnt make your best friend live outside. besides, if someone breaks in, whats the dog gonna do if hes locked outside?

cats dont have this problem. stray cats do decimate small animal populations, but ive never heard of a crew of cats attacking and killing postal workers and babies.