Another CO..... Another inmate..... SMDH

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Sf1h-PmWs&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Sf1h-PmWs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

:ooh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Why not just make prison unisex?

They don't want people in prison to get puzzy. I remember I knew this guy and he said "the only thing u can't get in prison is women. u can get pretty much anything else".

I wonder who snitched tho. They said in the report someone reported it before she got caught. Maybe another inmate was jealous.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This isn't anything new, most the time the prison/jail handles it internally.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Well damn...I guess it was the "multipurpose room"!

sidebar: is this broad reporting the news with her hands in her pockets? What da drilly wit dat do'?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I laughed when they asked him if he plans to change any procedures and he just says: nope

he's right though, there isnt much he can do, they know the law, the know they shouldnt do it, so at the end of the day its up to the CO's

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
lol @ u nikkas always getting upset about stuff like this. "These inmates are getting more p*ssy than me!!!" It doesn't matter if the prison guard is male or female, white or black, things like this happen. Dont only chose to get upset when a horny female guard sleeps with an inmate.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This can't be everyone knows to be a CO, you have to have the most highest of moral fibers, even higher than those we hold actual policeman, clergy and even ourselves too.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Nothing good can ever happen of letting young black females guard inmates. Especially since those inmates are usually lifelong hustlers and con men.

They either gonna get fukked or beat up being a co. Maybe even at the same time. :shaq: