Another Black Man being harassed by the PIGS in San Diego

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What would either of you had done in that situation

I would have killed him... Not uniformed no badge white man putting his hands on me in an illegal chokehold... fukk that shyt he let me go after that shyt i would have fought back after... wouldnt have been no getting down on the ground...

Who the fukk is this guy!!!??? :wtf: No badge, no identification, off duty!?!? :mindblown: You should have been shot and no one would have blamed them! :pacspit:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I would've tried to murder him with my bare hands. And would have been MORE than willing to die trying.

And he never would've gained such leverage on me to allow him to apply such a choke hold in the first place.

I would've turned as he turned. Pivot as he pivots. He grabs, I deflect said grab.

He double grabs, I deflect both hands and shove.

He reaches as if for a weapon, I'm around his throat.

Him or me. No fukks given. No surrender.

I hope I am never in such a situation but I have ALWAYS reminded myself that it could happen , at any moment.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah I would have knocked him the fukk out. These are the times when you have your licensed to carry and put two bullets in his ass.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
No subhuman fukking racist cracker is ever going to take my life. I refuse. I'd kill him with my bare hands if I had to. That's how you deal with pure evil. I'm not having my family grieving over me and my name turning into a twitter hashtag with #blacklivesmatter.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Stay safe, and comply only to an lawful order.

We need to file more lawsuits for Civil Rights violations, cops are not respecting the Constitution and the Police Departments need to start feeling it where it hurts.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Real shyt, I can't wait to get out of this fukkING RAT-HOLE of a country. I'm at the point now where I despise the U.S. I will NEVER call myself an American. For real, I hate the shyt they do to us.