Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

Daps
I dont see why the police even gives a shyt about those 4 guys, the whole world is against you on this shyt..I would give up those 4 losers right away. You are willing to let the country be destroyed to protect 4 bozos?:mindblown:

You have to understand that these televised murders of black men are signals to the population, declarations of white superiority over black bodies. If they relent and surrender to these protests and have all four of these officers stand trial and go to prison for DECADES, it will be a significant blow against the long standing American principle that the black man has no rights that the white man is bound to respect. So, yes, we are now watching the country burn because the powers that be cannot allow the humanity of a George Floyd or Mike Brown or Trayvon Martin or Philando Castille or Tamir Rice to become an affirmed and codified fact of American life.

:francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
giphy.gif

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I dont see why the police even gives a shyt about those 4 guys, the whole world is against you on this shyt..I would give up those 4 losers right away. You are willing to let the country be destroyed to protect 4 bozos?:mindblown:
because its not just about those 4 for them...the entire profession is based on cops thinking they are above the law, that the judges, lawyers, other cops and their unions will support them no matter what they do. if they ever admitted a cop did something wrong and should be held accountable the whole trust collapses

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Something is telling me it’s deeper then just them 4 remember they and other departments had been hacked a few days ago, something tells me Anon might be responsible for it and judging by the video I wouldn’t be surprised if they found something. It might legit be something like nationwide KKK group in the Police dept.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

That corruption runs so deep that if they give those 4 POS up, then they'd setting themselves up next.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:deadmanny:Now Anon on the prowl like a surprise entrance at the Royal Rumble of fukkery.

2020 is like one big Russo booking :dead:
This seems less like Russo and more like Paul Heyman shyt. Lights go out. When the lights come back on Anon is standing in the middle of the ring pointing to the sky.