Anne Rice’s Interview with A Vampire on AMC

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is very good! Yes the characters are more explicitly gay than the novels where it’s only implied but the performances by the guy who played Grey Worm and his family are excellent. There is a scene in the first episode that’s really sad if you have a brother.

Also, making the Louise character a Black creole catholic adds an excellent dynamic to the character as it plays into the fact why he chooses to become a vampire. It’s very much pro-Black and maybe some would call it “woke” but not patronizing so. As Lestat is not a good being despite offering freedoms from guilt for hardened but internally suffering Louise.

Only seen the first ep so far but highly recommend

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
This is very good! Yes the characters are more explicitly gay than the novels where it’s only implied but the performances by the guy who played Grey Worm and his family are excellent. There is a scene in the first episode that’s really sad if you have a brother.

Also, making the Louise character a Black creole catholic adds an excellent dynamic to the character as it plays into the fact why he chooses to become a vampire. It’s very much pro-Black and maybe some would call it “woke” but not patronizing so. As Lestat is not a good being despite offering freedoms from guilt for hardened but internally suffering Louise.

Only seen the first ep so far but highly recommend
Yeah I think making Louis from the 20th century makes him distinct from Lestat.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I liked the show too

But making dude a bottom just got me frustrated… Hollyweird at it again with this black male gay shyt

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Claudia is annoying, but I can't actually think of a way for a frustrated kid vampire to not be annoying.
The actress looks too old but that's it is what it is...you can't get a teen that'll age out.