Anime characters you hate

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Sounding off on Anime Characters you hate, lemme get us started off.

hqdefault.jpg

THIS MOTHERfukkER HERE.

I hate to bash on one of the only brehs in the series... but fukk Shadi and his bullshyt harbinger of doom role. After the end of the Duelist Kingdom Arc, every time he shows up he's on some doom and gloom bullshyt. Ol' "I Sensed a Disturbance In The Force" faced ass. Literally every interaction with him is saying some form of "I sense a great evil on the horizon." Or "All Seven Millennium Items are in this exact location."

Which will have you :lupe::merchant: for a few moments, til it hits you..

"Wait... my nikka, don't you have two of them shyts on you right now???:gucci::dahell: How does THAT work when you contributing to the fukkery by being present??"

:camby: Get this man up out of here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It may be a cliche answer, but I'll go ahead and say it. I never cared for Sakura.

latest

I've always found her to be whiny, annoying, and useless. She started getting better after the timeskip, until the Uchihas took over the plot (I never liked Sasuke either), and after that, Sakura was back to her old ways--always complaining, nagging, hating on Naruto's comeup, and thirsting after a dude who couldn't care less about her (Sasuke). For all the flack I've given Naruto for falling off after the timeskip, Naruto curving Sakura has to be one of the dopest moments in Shippuden for me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If they die, they die. Unload on em.

I posted it in the most traumatic. Which was about movie movies and not anime .

Overlord : Legend of the overfiend

Not sure why it was made or even exists.
It was a background flick on a large sheet. when I was in college at a rave. Never wanna see anything from it ever again. I guess it was on to be edgy.
shyt should never even be made. It is why I don't ever give any props to horror base Asian shyt of any kind.

Art Barr