Animated 'DEADPOOL' Series From Donald Glover coming to FXX - 2018

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
He's got a production deal with FX. He's gonna be all over that network for the rest of his life.

Important to note, I'm 99% sure NBC-Universal passed on Atlanta. He signed a first right of refusal deal with them when he was on Community. Now he produces an award winning hit with FX, gets a major film look with Disney, and FX gives him the same production deal NBC had. That network can't get right :dead: How the hell do you basically raise a guy in house (30 Rock, Community) and then make no money off of him when he's one of the hottest properties in entertainment :dwillhuh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He's got a production deal with FX. He's gonna be all over that network for the rest of his life.

Important to note, I'm 99% sure NBC-Universal passed on Atlanta. He signed a first right of refusal deal with them when he was on Community. Now he produces an award winning hit with FX, gets a major film look with Disney, and FX gives him the same production deal NBC had. That network can't get right :dead: How the hell do you basically raise a guy in house (30 Rock, Community) and then make no money off of him when he's one of the hottest properties in entertainment :dwillhuh:

Yup. Collosal blunder. Train a cat only for someone else to eat off of him. fukkin morons

Donkey of the Day moves

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

I wonder :mjpls:

But seriously it happens in sports. A team might pass on resigning a rookie they drafted then he goes onto being a success for another team.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I wonder :mjpls:

But seriously it happens in sports. A team might pass on resigning a rookie they drafted then he goes onto being a success for another team.
True, but it's crazy because he didn't even get a chance to make it or fail with them. Even Darko got minutes :heh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's black

You know they aint look at his potential only what if what he was doing was hot right then

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did spidey's voice
In a spiderman movie
Now producing deadpool with his bro

How does he find time to do all this.

Not to mention Atlanta and whatever else he has going on.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
He's black

You know they aint look at his potential only what if what he was doing was hot right then
They gave Jerrod Carmichael a show :manny:

Given their issues with Community (it being too "weird", constantly asking the writers to make it more accessible like Big Bang Theory), their problem with it was probably his aim to make it a new "Twin Peaks". Which, is par for the course with NBC. They'll roll the dice every once in a while then make 10 of the same shows,

It's just hilarious imagining NBC execs in their feelings watching FX give him the green light.