Angry rants on Fathers day>>>>>>Happy ass mothers day

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
girlfriend's single mother: Happy Mother's Day to me, thank you to my babies!

girlfriend's mother on father's day: Real mother's deserve this day too

girlfriend: :wtf:

me: :wtf:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
"Happy Fathers Day to us single moms out here!"

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, it's more funny than anything. It's like they can't just say "Happy Father's Day" without throwing themselves in somewhere. "I'm the mother & father". "Well, since the father isn't here, it's Happy Mother's Day all over again for me". It's funny, let the man have a day.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
This lady I work with says that she should get a gift on mother's day and father's day, I think she's being greedy. Her husband deserves a gift too.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The same bitter hoes being all lovey dovey now that its mothers day will be all :angry: when Fathers day comes around

meanwhile I'll be :jawalrus:

THIS

Man, it's more funny than anything. It's like they can't just say "Happy Father's Day" without throwing themselves in somewhere. "I'm the mother & father". "Well, since the father isn't here, it's Happy Mother's Day all over again for me". It's funny, let the man have a day.

and this

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Wasn't the women who helped establish mother's day as a national holiday against it after it became commercialized and generic? And it is funny to see those responses, it reflects the moral decay in society to some extent imo, plus the man hating nature a certain amount of women have in this country because of other dusty ass dudes they chose to lay with. :stopitslime:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Fathers day is straight comedy on Facebook.. I love that shiit :laugh:..Angry ass Babymama's taking it out on there deadbeat babydaddys :laff: