Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Oh I have no issue with this. You have to deal with deal with a lot of bullshyt being a good guy so enjoy playing the good guy game.

You're right. Being a good person takes a certain level of discipline, self-control, determination, emotional availability, accpuntability, and a level of intellect about taking on challenges in life.

All things piece of shyt Andrew Tate man crush fans lack, avoid, and blame on women that don't want them.

Tate, your role model, played the bad guy game. HE is "dealing with a lot of bullshyt right now." All after trying to bully and floss on a climate change activist. Greta, one of my role models, the "good person," clapped back and won.

Goodness wins in the end. Always. But do you.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right. Being a good person takes a certain level of discipline, self-control, determination, emotional availability, accpuntability, and a level of intellect about taking on challenges in life.

All things piece of shyt Andrew Tate man crush fans lack, avoid, and blame on women that don't want them.

Tate, your role model, played the bad guy game. HE is "dealing with a lot of bullshyt right now." All after trying to bully and floss on a climate change activist. Greta, one of my role models, the "good person," clapped back and won.

Goodness wins in the end. Always. But do you.

:heh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
FACTS.

No one with REAL awareness of human trafficking thinks women only get strong armed into being victims.

For example, Loverboys have literally mastered the art of “being a nice boyfriend and coercing their girlfriends into sleeping with the homies.. to then sleeping with strangers.. To not being able to get out of that situation because it’s already too late and the dependency, violence, mental abuse keeps them trapped”

These insidious approaches are more common than people think.

I advise anyone to take this understanding and go through this thread.
LISTEN to what Andrew Tate is saying and it’s clear as day what that DISGUSTING piece of shyt (and his brother) was doing.

These type of men could prey on your DAUGHTERS, SISTERS, NIECES and COUSINS.

How can anyone STILL defend these DISGUSTING men :scust:

:picard:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I can’t express enough how disturbing that thread is:dahell: Why do we need a tutorial of how to sleep with virgins? He’s running a cam girl ring and they can’t leave the house:dahell: why are you on camera telling us:dahell: This guy is done.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is being associated with Greta Thunberg would get you far more and far higher quality women than an association with Andrew Tate.

I know you have your character you are sticking on here to I thought that was red knuckles or something so I’ll digress.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I know you have your character you are sticking on here to I thought that was red knuckles or something so I’ll digress.
Who do you think more women admire-
1- An environmental activist who has spoken at the UN, been nominated for multiple Nobel Prizes and has received shoutouts from all manners of celebrity
2- A guy most famous for being banned from every platform for saying women bear responsibility when they get raped who is currently in jail for sex trafficking.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who do you think more women admire-
1- An environmental activist who has spoken at the UN, been nominated for multiple Nobel Prizes and has received shoutouts from all manners of celebrity
2- A guy most famous for being banned from every platform for saying women bear responsibility when they get raped who is currently in jail for sex trafficking.

Brother I’ll be direct. I don’t give a damn about this young lady. Matter of fact never even heard of her until recently. And oddly enough I still don’t really care. I’m just more so surprised you said that this person is one of your hero’s. Like how and why?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I can’t express enough how disturbing that thread is:dahell: Why do we need a tutorial of how to sleep with virgins? He’s running a cam girl ring and they can’t leave the house:dahell: why are you on camera telling us:dahell: This guy is done.
Word, it makes me sick to my stomach watching that shyt.

KOONS defending Andrew Tate really HATE women more than they HATE racists, human traffickers, domestic abusers and child groomers.

Those Tate brothers are all of the above and CLOWNS still have it in themselves to defend THEM over women because they’re men.

KOONS taking up for them really wanna be just like those white supremacists and will fight tooth and nail to have access to their position and status.
They’re pure white supremacists in BlackFace.

Imagine a female relative unknowingly dating one of their defenders.

If I’d even had a HINT of my friends defending those clowns I’d cut them off

Our ancestors died and were exploited for centuries only for KOONS to defend type of behavior and perpetuate white supremacy. Men like them are scum of the Earth.
Shyt is DISGUSTING b :scust:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Brother I’ll be direct. I don’t give a damn about this young lady. Matter of fact never even heard of her until recently. And oddly enough I still don’t really care. I’m just more so surprised you said that this person is one of your hero’s. Like how and why?
I didn’t say she was a hero. That was someone else. I was reacting to you laughing at the guy who said he he had her as a hero while you so openly admire Andrew Tate which quite frankly makes you a piece of shyt in my and any woman with any worths eyes.
We don’t need to continue this we’re not gonna agree on anything. I wish you well.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say she was a hero. That was someone else. I was reacting to you laughing at the guy who said he he had her as a hero while you so openly admire Andrew Tate which quite frankly makes you a piece of shyt in my and any woman with any worths eyes.
We don’t need to continue this we’re not gonna agree on anything. I wish you well.

Flat out same to you.