Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ok this is what I’m getting at. So those 10 or so clips were likely spliced together from other interviews. I looked at some of his stuff and I’m not hearing what’s so bad. You could even tell some of it was fictitious but in the court of public opinion that doesn’t matter. People pick and choose with who and when to have selective outrage.

you think the tattoos saying "Tate's property" and his own statements in interviews saying the same thing is made up? a part of our collective imagination? mischievous time travelling "incels"/"liberals"?

wot e-grow what :mjgrin: ?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I'm a Tate fan. But I'm not going to be here defending him. I don't know if he did it or not. Anyone here saying he is innocent or guilty is absolutely insane to me. You don't know him personally and all of the details of the case has not been released. If he is guilty then yes he deserves jailtime.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His self-proclaim misogyny, scams, sexism, hate for poor people and company he keeps is usually what I see.
I found it pretty easy to avoid and didn't have time to give a fukk about such trolls and losers. But that's for another thread.

But this high profile criminal case is something different, that was harder to avoid and it's interesting.

This thread is about his alleged crimes, but certain people (see yourself) are trying to derail it by mixing it up with why people didn't fukk with him before this.

Everything of course is alleged. But you see those bolded statements that’s the reason this is a thing. Outside of scams how is any of the bolded a thing?

Self proclaimed came from him likely stating that others say these things about him which they do. You even have folks saying he’s racist. I’ve never seen a guy hit all of the isms with no real proof behind it.

Would it be a far cry to suggest maybe people are just overly sensitive and anyone who is in the public eye who doesn’t cater/kneel to certain agendas seem to run into the most issues especially if they can’t cancel your attention online they toss you in jail or kill you.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ok this is what I’m getting at. So those 10 or so clips were likely spliced together from other interviews. I looked at some of his stuff and I’m not hearing what’s so bad. You could even tell some of it was fictitious but in the court of public opinion that doesn’t matter. People pick and choose with who and when to have selective outrage.

This stuff goes against all of the talking points. Like how is a rich international playboy also an incel.

I didnt say hes an incel. A lot of his fans are.

If you can listen to this dude talking about stealing bytches passports and beating on women and be like “thats just fine” I dont think we have much more to talk about. You obviously on a diff plane of thinking

You dont get tossed in jail for saying wild shyt online you do for committing crimes though. Kanye dumbass been shytposting IRL for months now and hes not seeing a jail cell over it

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm a Tate fan. But I'm not going to be here defending him. I don't know if he did it or not. Anyone here saying he is innocent or guilty is absolutely insane to me. You don't know him personally and all of the details of case hasn't come out as yet. If he is guilty then yes he deserves jailtime.

Tate said with his own mouth that "he broke the law".

and he repeated it several times.

he is (by all accounts) being accused of things he is on the record of saying that he did.

in those circumstances public opinion is rightfully skewed to the position of believing what the man Tate himself said when he said he committed .... crimes.

if he had kept his mouth shut up until this point then the public wouldn't have his own words in which he incriminates himself.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt say hes an incel. A lot of his fans are.

If you can listen to this dude talking about stealing bytches passports and beating on women and be like “thats just fine” I dont think we have much more to talk about. You obviously on a diff plane of thinking

You dont get tossed in jail for saying wild shyt online you do for committing crimes though. Kanye dumbass been shytposting IRL for months now and hes not seeing a jail cell over it

You got it Breh. I’m just saying I’ve seen his content and I don’t any of this stuff you are talking about the only times I see it is usually in a smear video that offers no actually consideration to the topic being talked nor shows anyone else’s input.

None of this is me saying he’s innocent I’m just also not saying he’s guilty. But moreso to the point I don’t even realize why he’s seen as such a threat or talked about online.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You got it Breh. I’m just saying I’ve seen his content and I don’t any of this stuff you are talking about the only times I see it is usually in a smear video that offers no actually consideration to the topic being talked nor shows anyone else’s input.

watch these and you will see plenty

or

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watch these and you will see plenty

or

I’ve seen them. I guess that’s the issue I don’t see the problem in either. Maybe I’m a bad guy also :yeshrug: .In fact one of the videos should take away the who sexist misogynist talk.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Still am defending R Kelly based on the recent cases. Clearly I’m not the only ones and appeals will occur. But I’m not supposed to apply logic because?

And folks to this day still don’t even know what R Kelly was actually convicted of idiots running around talking about but he pissed in a video.

Basically it just shows me how susceptible we are to slander and bullshyt without actually applying logic to stuff. It’s this perpetual need by some of you to treat women as if they are adults.
who cares what these "folks" think... the case has extensive transcripts of the days and his paperwork with all his charges have been posted 1000 times. anybody not looking for that or read it and still thinks he is innocent even after his first sex tape leaks are fukking sick in the head full stop. fukk all that women need accountability red pill bullshyt. children were the victims not grown ass women and even if there is a grown woman or two mixed in it doesn't change he was fukking little kids. boys and girls. he married a 15 year old little kid he was fukking and bribed people to cover it up. there isnt any defense that can be made for that sicko

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@NatiboyB you are going to watch those two videos, right creh?
who cares what these "folks" think... the case has extensive transcripts of the days and his paperwork with all his charges have been posted 1000 times. anybody not looking for that or read it and still thinks he is innocence even after his first sex tape leaks are fukking sick in the head full stop. fukk all that women need accountability red pill bullshyt. children were the victims not grown ass women and even if there is a grown woman or two mixed in it doesn't change he was fukking little kids. boys and girls. he married a 15 year old little kid he was fukking and bribed people to cover it up. there isnt any defense that can be made for that sicko

Well charge him for children than. I’m not saying he’s innocent but charge him correctly with what people are saying he did. I can’t sit here with this his victims were kids stuff when they were not. Now the ones who were kids deserve justice. But the Justice should also be dealt to all of the others involved to include the other alleged victims. Why do they not deserve justice also?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Everything of course is alleged. But you see those bolded statements that’s the reason this is a thing. Outside of scams how is any of the bolded a thing?

Self proclaimed came from him likely stating that others say these things about him which they do. You even have folks saying he’s racist. I’ve never seen a guy hit all of the isms with no real proof behind it.

Would it be a far cry to suggest maybe people are just overly sensitive and anyone who is in the public eye who doesn’t cater/kneel to certain agendas seem to run into the most issues especially if they can’t cancel your attention online they toss you in jail or kill you.
He himself said he was those things.

Bro, this is the last post. The thing is that he doesn't believe that those things are wrong and they are not illegal.
Some people find it wrong, other right. Fine, as long as you don't act on those opinions professionally (which I guess is hard when your businesses target boys). Some companies find it wrong to use their platforms to spew it (like Facebook and Google), others seem to find it OK (like Trump's and Elon's Twitters). Again, all of them fully have those rights.

There's been multiple videos of Andrew Tate himself in this very thread, stating that he either is those things or statements perfectly fitting the definitions.

The crimes are the only thing that are alleged, and the only thing being discussed here. But you are using classic misinformation tacticss of trying to change the topic to something else. For very unclear reasons.