Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even see how Andrew tate could be incel I thought incels couldn’t have sex because women didn’t want them. Which once again goes against the whole bs.

People who are usually charged and convicted of sex trafficking earned it. But they literally came after the guy for the same bs and nothing. It would not strike me as odd if a place like Romania was subject to over zealous prosecution especially if they are being encouraged to do it by others. Romania clearly has human traffickers but forget those let go after these tates.

And even this is not be defending them it’s just me giving the benefit of the doubt and also acknowledging if they had them for something they would have already got them. Also notice minimal reporting about the others involved.

Logically is it really a stretch that a place like Romania could be influenced positively or negatively in regards to a non-citizen? Is Romania not a considerably corrupt place? Do they really care about human trafficking? In a place where prostitution isn’t illegal.

But I get it the news said he did this and people don’t just lie on folks so it must be some truth to it so he must be guilty. Even though you can literally see how much they have been out to get the dude to the point that the people who didn’t like him can’t really tell you why. They dislike him because they hear and see that they are supposed to. I’ve never seen a person who fits the criteria for everything “bad” but only according to feminist or LGBT agendas.
Multiple people were arrested, most of them Romanians, including a Romanian former cop. And while being a prostitute isn’t illegal, buying solicitation and pimping is. Worse is trafficking, slavery and whatever the fukk.

And I’m pretty sure people dislike him for shyt he says in his own videos and own tweets. I’m also pretty sure he’s aware of that what he says is disgusting, corny and/or lame to many ordinary grown ups. While intriguing and confidence boosting to others.

shyts creepy how much of fanatics you sound like. I got to give this man props, he built a solid army quick as fukk

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Lol are these the type of youtubers you beta males watch

Explains a lot :mjlol:

MOI5Aar.png

Why do posters on here make such stupid comparisons lmao

:mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what. You got it chief :hubie:

Not saying that they are innocent I’m just devils advocate. I’ll
Multiple people were arrested, most of them Romanians, including a Romanian former cop. And while being a prostitute isn’t illegal, buying solicitation and pimping is. Worse is trafficking, slavery and whatever the fukk.

And I’m pretty sure people dislike him for shyt he says in his own videos and own tweets. I’m also pretty sure he’s aware of that what he says is offensive to many ordinary grown ups.

shyts creepy how much of fanatics you sound like. I got to give this man props, he built a solid army quick as fukk

That’s what I am getting at. People dislike him for what he says in his videos. But what did he say that was so despicable? Yet we are supposed to be accepting of others ways of lives. Honestly all of this stuff just shows how hypocritical and disingenuous most people are. And if you do something or say something against the direction they want you to go in you are demonized.

I’ve seen a guy called basically everything except for his given name and people who have accusations against him rarely can verbalize what their issue is with him. Granted some people just aren’t your cup of tea but at least have legitimate reasons to dislike people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
30 days in jail just to come out eventually and deny there’s any validity.

I know for a fact this dude can’t help himself from shutting the fukk up when he gets out to avoid hurting his case.

I bet he’s gonna try and flee too.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

That’s what I am getting at. People dislike him for what he says in his videos. But what did he say that was so despicable? Yet we are supposed to be accepting of others ways of lives. Honestly all of this stuff just shows how hypocritical and disingenuous most people are. And if you do something or say something against the direction they want you to go in you are demonized.

I’ve seen a guy called basically everything except for his given name and people who have accusations against him rarely can verbalize what their issue is with him. Granted some people just aren’t your cup of tea but at least have legitimate reasons to dislike people.

Breh says some vile shyt man come on now. Ive seen less than ten or so clips of dude and half of em are basically self snitching that hes strong arm pimp and how women have no worth beyond being tools for men. Now if you agree hes not saying much wrong I suppose :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

His self-proclaim misogyny, scams, sexism, hate for poor people and company he keeps is usually what I see.
I found it pretty easy to avoid and didn't have time to give a fukk about such trolls and losers. But that's for another thread.

But this high profile criminal case is something different, that was harder to avoid and it's interesting.

This thread is about his alleged crimes, but certain people (see yourself) are trying to derail it by mixing it up with why people didn't fukk with him before this.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll negroes claim to hate white supremacy but the reality is you cucks are completely mind controlled. This media circus is nothing but an Andrew Tate smear campaign and you simple negroes just fall for it hook line and sinker.

Tate got accused by some girl's boyfriend that he was holding women against their will in his mansion. The allegations were completely debunked after a through investigation. Now they are reintroducing the bullshyt right after he was beefing with that autistic bytch Greta Thurnberg. White leftists are trying to use this retarded bytch to push climate change legislation and you idiots are cheering it on. Its clear white liberals are using their resources to silence and shut down people they don't agree with. Instead of being concerned people are moonwalking. Its pathetic.

The reality is the general IQ of this board is low. I know alot of you are young but PLENTY of you negroes are OLD AS FUKK yet think like kids.
I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt after you were exposed for (allegedly) posting as a woman on here, but you are definitely nuts :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh says some vile shyt man come on now. Ive seen less than ten or so clips of dude and half of em are basically self snitching that hes strong arm pimp and how women have no worth beyond being tools for men. Now if you agree hes not saying much wrong I suppose :mjlol:

Ok this is what I’m getting at. So those 10 or so clips were likely spliced together from other interviews. I looked at some of his stuff and I’m not hearing what’s so bad. You could even tell some of it was fictitious but in the court of public opinion that doesn’t matter. People pick and choose with who and when to have selective outrage.

This stuff goes against all of the talking points. Like how is a rich international playboy also an incel.