Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you think a tweet from an autistic cac got this man investigated and arrested in one day you simply have brain rot. They aren't in America. All that other shyt is maga talking points and you sound like a fox news soundboard
Theres a few of em in here that believe it even when you show them news sources that say otherwise :heh:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
The desperate way they're begging people to stop posting mean things is a bit disturbing. A lot of these guys look like they paid for that Andrew Tate school because any man that doesn't like him is now "a feminist" or "male bytches".

Gay
Feminist
Incel
Male bytches
Weirdos
Lame af
Feminazi
c00n
Black Kweens
Liberal
Government is your zaddy
Misandrists

What middle school insult are y'all gonna pivot to next in your desperate attempt to protect a violent, woman-hating a$$hole?
natiboy straight up was defending rkelly in the thread about his case even after he was convicted. wouldnt be shocked if you would find a few more names in there with edited posts now :russ:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The desperate way they're begging people to stop posting mean things is a bit disturbing. A lot of these guys look like they paid for that Andrew Tate school because any man that doesn't like him is now "a feminist" or "male bytches".

:mjtf:

but (with all due respect :wow:) (no insult intended :wow:) @Wild self is the #1 SIMP on thecoli:hubie:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
surprised for what? he's been on the magat/qanon fueled descent into madness for years now.
I don't recall him ever being this mask off though. He's claiming the Tates are "helping" these women. Whether believe the Tates broke a law or not, they're quite open about using women to make money, not "helping" them.

Claiming that a group of men are helping a harem of women in, East Europe, not trafficking is white boy hot take. nikka probably hates Taken because its about a man with globalist connections trying to disrupt a legitimate local business venture.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
2 questions

1. Does anyone still say he has $200 million?
2. Does anyone who really knows about kick boxing or mma regard him as skilled?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
2 questions

1. Does anyone still say he has $200 million?
2. Does anyone who really knows about kick boxing or mma regard him as skilled?

He could fight but its overstated he was champ at a bunch of super low level orgs, nothing like k1 or glory.

Definitely is capable of hurting the normal person though easily

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gay
Feminist
Incel
Male bytches
Weirdos
Lame af
Feminazi
c00n
Black Kweens
Liberal
Government is your zaddy
Misandrists

What middle school insult are y'all gonna pivot to next in your desperate attempt to protect a violent, woman-hating a$$hole?

What ever this fakkitry is I’m not sure why I’m included.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
He could fight but its overstated he was champ at a bunch of super low level orgs, nothing like k1 or glory.

Definitely is capable of hurting the normal person though easily

The clips I saw appeared like those amateur guys who try a thing on the weekend....
to be fair I expect 10 second knockouts and flying kicks..

in the video they posted of the lawyer few pages back, when Tate was talking to FreshFit
he said " before doing the videos....I was broke....going broke"
that does not sound like $200 million

just has me questioning everything he claimed
again to be fair
if you rich and got game
I would never expect women to be forced to do anything
you so skilled they begging to do anything for you

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
natiboy straight up was defending rkelly in the thread about his case even after he was convicted. wpuldnt be shocked if you would find a few more names in their with edited posts now :russ:

Still am defending R Kelly based on the recent cases. Clearly I’m not the only ones and appeals will occur. But I’m not supposed to apply logic because?

And folks to this day still don’t even know what R Kelly was actually convicted of idiots running around talking about but he pissed in a video.

Basically it just shows me how susceptible we are to slander and bullshyt without actually applying logic to stuff. It’s this perpetual need by some of you to treat women as if they are adults.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The clips I saw appeared like those amateur guys who try a thing on the weekend....
to be fair I expect 10 second knockouts and flying kicks..

in the video they posted of the lawyer few pages back, when Tate was talking to FreshFit
he said " before doing the videos....I was broke....going broke"
that does not sound like $200 million

just has me questioning everything he claimed
again to be fair
if you rich and got game
I would never expect women to be forced to do anything
you so skilled they begging to do anything for you

I mean anyone can be a pro, just do a physical and get licensed :yeshrug: Kickboxing is also a relatively niche sport all things considered compared to mma/boxing, and he was on a low level of it. I do boxing and its levels upon levels, the pro dudes in the gym are on some dbz shyt sometimes...

All that being said dude is a raving lunatic, scumbag but he can definitely fight compared to 99.9% of the population, but thats basically the case for anyone that does a year or more of any of the more combat focused disciplines (muay thai, boxing, wrestling).

the money thing I have no idea but probs cap, 200 mil is quite a bit too go from being broke.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Still am defending R Kelly based on the recent cases. Clearly I’m not the only ones and appeals will occur. But I’m not supposed to apply logic because?

And folks to this day still don’t even know what R Kelly was actually convicted of idiots running around talking about but he pissed in a video.

Basically it just shows me how susceptible we are to slander and bullshyt without actually applying logic to stuff. It’s this perpetual need by some of you to treat women as if they are adults.

My guy I'm from chicago and we knew Kellz was a deviant 25 years ago when he would slide through neighborhoods and scoop up chicks from the high schools...it was a open secret that he was a demon. He just got a pass because everyone loved his music. IDK what you are trying to defend, when there is smoke theres fire and Kells had a fukking burning rainforest worth of smoke for decades now.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I mean anyone can be a pro, just do a physical and get licensed :yeshrug: Kickboxing is also a relatively niche sport all things considered compared to mma/boxing, and he was on a low level of it. I do boxing and its levels upon levels, the pro dudes in the gym are on some dbz shyt sometimes...

All that being said dude is a raving lunatic, scumbag but he can definitely fight compared to 99.9% of the population, but thats basically the case for anyone that does a year or more of any of the more combat focused disciplines (muay thai, boxing, wrestling).

the money thing I have no idea but probs cap, 200 mil is quite a bit too go from being broke.

I really thought he was a James Bond Superman type of guy from the way they talking
so I expected movie knockouts

I expected to see a man who has control of women like Charley Manson

enough intelligence that such things would never happen to him

seems it was all fluff

faking it to make it

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My guy I'm from chicago and we knew Kellz was a deviant 25 years ago when he would slide through neighborhoods and scoop up chicks from the high schools...it was a open secret that he was a demon. He just got a pass because everyone loved his music. IDK what you are trying to defend, when there is smoke theres fire and Kells had a fukking burning rainforest worth of smoke for decades now.

I’m not saying R Kelly was innocent on everything. That’s the issue with a lot of you cats. I just said that it’s some bullshyt that was in his cases and you can obviously tell they were tossing shyt to the wall hoping that it stuck. That doesn’t make him innocent at all.

The same thing with Tate. If he was doing this kind of high level crime for as long as they want to take him down they would have had him. These aren’t honorable counties but none are. Look at the reasons why people come up to dislike him. But they don’t have proof of anything or it’s some spliced together bs or them just repeating talking points.

Andrew Tate may be the first white Supremacist (just forget his ethnicity I guess) , racist, misogynist, homophobic basically name any slur directed towards straight males and they have used it against the dude. Basically because he’s different. If you legitimately have an issue with him as a person that’s cool I dislike folks also but I usually have a reason and it’s not just because of accusations. At this point we should all acknowledge how this information game works.

I’m all for convicting people legally for things they actually did. But this public lynching bs based off of accusations and he said she said I’m not going to be a part of.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I really thought he was a James Bond Superman type of guy from the way they talking
so I expected movie knockouts

I expected to see a man who has control of women like Charley Manson

enough intelligence that such things would never happen to him

seems it was all fluff

faking it to make it

Well, yeah. You got to remember a lot of nikkas cant fight, get women, get the women they dont wont, etc…against most good kickboxers in one of the more decorated orgs he getting slept but he was a decent fighter I guess

But he must be like a hero to them lames. Some of the shyt he says is true but its also very obvious to anyone with normal life experiences. The problem is he also says completely unhinged shyt these dudes ageee with too.