Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
He’s gonna find a whole new fan group in prison. If he can, he’ll be running shyt in there. Yes he gives off zesty vibes but, if he can get a large enough group of followers in there with his “he man woman haters club” he’ll be on to a winner hear me out.

He talks big shyt, he can command attention and be charismatic enough. Some ppl may already know who he is and be boosting him up.

All this misogynist, hypermasculinity and chauvinistic ideology will go over great in prison, it will be like Ancient Rome where ppl come to hear the latest orator speak.

A lot of ppl in prison may have no accountability and would latch on to his rhetoric (pure conjecture but hear me out). We have choice on the outside not to listen to him but his whole scam would spread like WILDFIRE in prison.

He would come out with work out regimes, books to read and classes, weight training info; a prison version of what he’s doing now.
Can you imagine him preaching to the rapists, mass murderers, serial killers. It would be like the second coming of the messiah.
i-am-a-generous-god-xerxes.gif

Grifters ALWAYS find a new Grift. It’s the only way he knows how to survive.

boondocks-bootywarrior.gif

There may be one or two attempts from the booty warrior, but he’s a trained fighter right he may be able to overcome that.

This would be 1 scenario if he gets extradited to the UK or to the USA. They can’t put him in gen pop he has to go into isolation.

Can someone break down how they think he will be in prison or a more realistic scenario. Obviously this is just hyperbole.

Last edited:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
He’s gonna find a whole new fan group in prison. If he can, he’ll be running shyt in there. Yes he gives off zesty vibes but, if he can get a large enough group of followers in there with his “he man woman haters club” he’ll be on to a winner hear me out.

He talks big shyt, he can command attention, and be charismatic enough some ppl may already know who he is and be boosting him up.

All this misogynist, hypermasculinity and chauvinistic ideology will go over great in prison, it will be like Ancient Rome where ppl come to hear the latest orator speak.

A lot of ppl in prison may have no accountability and would latch on to his rhetoric (pure conjecture but hear me out). We have choice on the outside not to listen to him but his whole scam would spread like WILDFIRE in prison.

He would come out with work out regimes, books to read and classes, weight training info a prison version of what he’s doing now.

This would be 1 scenario if he gets extradited to the UK or to the USA. They can’t put him in gen pop he has to go into isolation.

Can you imagine him preaching to the rapists, mass murderers, serial killers. It would be like the second coming of the messiah.
i-am-a-generous-god-xerxes.gif

Grifters ALWAYS find a new Grift. It’s the only way he knows how to survive.
There may be one or two attempts from the booty warrior, but he’s a trained fighter right he may be able to overcome that.

Can someone break down how they think he will be in prison or a more realistic scenario. Obviously this is just hyperbole.
Bro. Rich and famous = a target. They are not going to hear him out, they’re going to extort his ass if he isn’t in PC. And even then, I’m not entirely unconvinced he wouldn’t just happen to be mistakenly put into a cage with some Romanian mafia types if he ever ran afoul.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you're just the one defending a rapist just because he hates women like you do but im obsessed
Who defended him :dead:

You took me correcting you on spreading rumors that were not true as defending :dead:

And you was up at midnight last night discussing this :russ:

Wow how slow can you be :heh: An obsessed chatty patty

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Bro. Rich and famous = a target. They are not going to hear him out, they’re going to extort his ass if he isn’t in PC. And even then, I’m not entirely unconvinced he wouldn’t just happen to be mistakenly put into a cage with some Romanian mafia types if he ever ran afoul.
Yes absolutely.

That’s another scenario. These are all fly on the wall scenarios. Extorting him would be good too. That’s like day one shyt. I’m talking a year or so down the line. Once again all hyperbole and hypothetical.

People are already gonna know who he is and be giving him props. Equally ppl will want to extort him.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Ya'll negroes claim to hate white supremacy but the reality is you cucks are completely mind controlled. This media circus is nothing but an Andrew Tate smear campaign and you simple negroes just fall for it hook line and sinker.

Tate got accused by some girl's boyfriend that he was holding women against their will in his mansion. The allegations were completely debunked after a through investigation. Now they are reintroducing the bullshyt right after he was beefing with that autistic bytch Greta Thurnberg. White leftists are trying to use this retarded bytch to push climate change legislation and you idiots are cheering it on. Its clear white liberals are using their resources to silence and shut down people they don't agree with. Instead of being concerned people are moonwalking. Its pathetic.

The reality is the general IQ of this board is low. I know alot of you are young but PLENTY of you negroes are OLD AS FUKK yet think like kids.

It sounds like Tate himself isvin on his own campaign. This is Tate explaining his story. The mulatto is hanging himself for clout.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He kind of took dikk Masterson's lane and ran with it (think it was a guest on Dr Phil show a decade plus ago). The glasses, the misogyny. Damn, that gimmick is still going strong.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll negroes claim to hate white supremacy but the reality is you cucks are completely mind controlled. This media circus is nothing but an Andrew Tate smear campaign and you simple negroes just fall for it hook line and sinker.

Tate got accused by some girl's boyfriend that he was holding women against their will in his mansion. The allegations were completely debunked after a through investigation. Now they are reintroducing the bullshyt right after he was beefing with that autistic bytch Greta Thurnberg. White leftists are trying to use this retarded bytch to push climate change legislation and you idiots are cheering it on. Its clear white liberals are using their resources to silence and shut down people they don't agree with. Instead of being concerned people are moonwalking. Its pathetic.

The reality is the general IQ of this board is low. I know alot of you are young but PLENTY of you negroes are OLD AS FUKK yet think like kids.

:scust: :scust:whose mans is this?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He kind of took dikk Masterson's lane and ran with it (think it was a guest on Dr Phil show a decade plus ago). The glasses, the misogyny. Damn, that gimmick is still going strong.

more like roosh v before he found God

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

hes a world champion in kickboxing I'm sure he can handle himself in prison

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
He’s in a Romanian prison where most of the inmates don’t speak English and likely none care about YouTube Influencers. Many people in there will look at him and see a Gypsy.
The stereotypes about Eastern European criminals are true.
Some of y’all are seriously deluded.
The superhero fantasies in this thread about him stepping into a Romanian prison are laughable.