Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Genos

Superstar
Daps
By believing the silly pizza box story then you are implying that there was even a notion that he was hiding.

Otherwise why would it take a pizza box to find his whereabouts.

Jesus christ yall need to log off
Or that they were looking for him but didn't know if he was in the country and the pizza box confirmed. It doesn't mean he's hiding it means that they didn't know where he was out. Your internet father was a rapist. It's ok

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Quoting for emphasis!! These the kinda dudes that stop YOU from getting p*ssy.

It depends. Andrew Tate has this sick hatred in him, but Kevin Samuels is more humane and direct dealing with delusional women. I went out for New Years last night, and gotten a few #s while almost taking some dudes wife :dead: . To me, thsts no big deal because I actually had a good time.

Multi tasking aint easy, but it ain't impossible.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Even this lawyer said he guilty

Pretty much. He's been saying this shyt for a long time. He slightly rebranded into the manosphere shyt where you get absolute idiots and gullible lonely mofos treating him like gospel.

He told me to go the gym, to improve my life ass nikkas. First to call others morons and sheep too. Here they are sucking the raw skin of Tate's dikk without knowing who he is exactly. The worst thing is influencers who only know him at parties and hang out at these houses in America where he won't show his more shady business and acts saying he's been targeted.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Or that they were looking for him but didn't know if he was in the country and the pizza box confirmed. It doesn't mean he's hiding it means that they didn't know where he was out. Your internet father was a rapist. It's ok

The pizza box sounds dump as hell. If they were looking for him, there was no surveillance already on his place? no tracking of his private jets?

The Romanian government was influenced by outside powers, so they were probably putting everything into knowing where he was at.

People love to create these movie type detective stories because it sounds more interesting on the internet.