Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

A popular tweet that pushed this rumor read, "Romanian authorities needed proof that Andrew Tate was in the country so they reportedly used his social media posts. His ridiculous video yesterday featured a pizza from a Romanian pizza chain, Jerry's Pizza, confirming he was in the country. This is absolutely epic."

However, we soon found that this rumor was false.

Ramona Bolla, a spokesperson from Romania's anti-organized crime agency, DIICOT, said that the rumor was "funny," but was not true, according to The Associated Press (AP).

The AP also noted that, earlier in the same week, Tate had "posted a video on Twitter of a mountainous region of Romania, the Eastern European country where he is reported to have lived for the last five years." In other words, he had already indicated on his public social media presence that he was in the country.

Let me guess, snopes and AP are both wrong :heh:

Tate does his podcast livestream from his house.

Flies to UK, US to do podcasts and invites people to Romania

nikkas think he was hiding :gucci:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

People believe whatever sensationalized story they hear. Then when you show them the facts from actual reporters, they act like you are the crazy one.

Didnt realize we had so many folks that bought into Trumps “fake news” thing but :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

needs some quotes ..

the word "hiding" only mentioned twice in this whole thread. one was you. the other said he "wasn't hiding"

So the Romanian authorities waited till he posted a video to know he was in the country? He wasn’t hiding in some bat cave, surely they could’ve just checked his house all this time to confirm whether he was living there.

Code:
https://www.thecoli.com/search/296496/?q=hiding&t=post&c[thread]=954028&o=relevance

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
needs some quotes ..

the word "hiding" only mentioned twice in this whole thread. one was you. the other said he "wasn't hiding"

Code:
https://www.thecoli.com/search/296496/?q=hiding&t=post&c[thread]=954028&o=relevance
By believing the silly pizza box story then you are implying that there was even a notion that he was hiding.

Otherwise why would it take a pizza box to find his whereabouts.

Jesus christ yall need to log off

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Twitter is brain cancer. Andrew Tate is fukking confidence man, thought he was untouchable, and got brought down to earth. The biggest problem, we as a society, have in regards to scumbags like this nowadays, is that folks like Tate are insulated by a bunch of people that got money in “tech”, and a lot of these folks are not “public” ppl, they don’t have to answer to public outrage, they weren’t ever held to any type of standards, morals, ethics. This is on my generation, Gen X, we should have put a fukking end to this shyt. We grew up when we still had an “outside” childhood. We didn’t do our kids any favors by letting the internet raise them, we should have enforced balance on these kids. We now just have to hope that our kids, and grandkids find the right information out there, because we can’t go back and “make” these folks out here listen to us, that and a lot of my generations men have super divorced dad energy, and them mid life crises’ are hitting fukking hard

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Swear I never heard of dude til now….

And I knew who the Gretchen girl was, environment hawk…… but dude was a mystery
I have seen his name popped up a few times in this forum but I never bother to do any research on him. The Red Pill followers always find somebody to be their father. :dead:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Be mad at tate

But love the government

He told men stop being bytches and man up

The lgtb community is up in arms

Yet love pedophilia and promote pedophilia

If yall mad at Tate then yall should be mad at rappers and entertainers as well. Politicians alike.

Red pill this red pill that Maga this maga that.

Ya'll not paying attention

Up in arms about Andrew fukkin Tate

When we have police knockin our heads off on the daily and our rights taken right from up under us.

And we wanna argue about another man and the lgtb community

F
O
H

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Be mad at tate

But love the government

He told men stop being bytches and man up

The lgtb community is up in arms

Yet love pedophilia and promote pedophilia

If yall mad at Tate then yall should be mad at rappers and entertainers as well. Politicians alike.

Red pill this red pill that Maga this maga that.

Ya'll not paying attention

Up in arms about Andrew fukkin Tate

When we have police knockin our heads off on the daily and our rights taken right from up under us.

And we wanna argue about another man and the lgtb community

F
O
H

Breh come on :mjlol:

Ya’ll need better role models

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I fukk with these Tate's too: