Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So in a society where people can just make up baseless accusations and lewd statements this is what you choose to say. So if he’s gay that’s cool but what would him being gay have to do with any of the abuse rumors? Also if he was gay why does the LGBTQ act as if he’s an enemy of theirs when he’s a member?

No derailing bud.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The fact that he garnered such a large fanbase is a testament to how low in development a large portion of our society is. Its quite tragic that people are still at a srage where they can easily be suckered into worshipping a narcissistic conman. Same reason Trump got elected.
This is really what it all boils down to.

Too many ppl are too easily fooled.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is really what it all boils down to.

Too many ppl are too easily fooled.
Too many people haven't matured since adolescence. When you really take a deep look at people like Tate or Trump you see just how juvenile a lot of their behavior is. And this is precisely where a lot of people are at in our society unfortunately.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Too many people haven't matured since adolescence. When you really take a deep look at people like Tate or Trump you see just how juvenile a lot of their behavior is. And this is precisely where a lot of people are at in our society unfortunately.
That’s the thing. They are completely classless and anyone moving in certain circles knows that men like them are shunned.

It only works because they have money and make more of it through fame/attention.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's a coincidence that the origin for a lot of these people's radicalization is adolescent shyt like videogames and superhero movies/content, or Star Wars. This perpetual adolescence where young men spend their free time obsessing over children's movies and/or videogames, having next to no real interest in women, having no drive to improve their lives, etc. When these men aren't listening to Tate, they're listening to someone complaining about a black or gay person being in a superhero movie or fantasy show. Their brains are cooked...

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Its because they THINK that they can find "traditional" women in those places that will always give you a backrub, a cooked meal, and sucking dikk after a hard days work of manual labor.

There’s women that do that in north america
I know it’s hard for you guys to believe lol
Here's the thing fellas, what they don't know is that when a woman truly likes you she will do all of those "traditional" things for you because she simply wants you. You won't even have to ask her to do it.

I got a female coworker who always bringing me home cooked food at break.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's a coincidence that the origin for a lot of these people's radicalization is adolescent shyt like videogames and superhero movies/content, or Star Wars. This perpetual adolescence where young men spend their free time obsessing over children's movies and/or videogames, having next to no real interest in women, having no drive to improve their lives, etc. When these men aren't listening to Tate, they're listening to someone complaining about a black or gay person being in a superhero movie or fantasy show. Their brains are cooked...

superhero movies and star wars got nothin to do with dudes getting radicalized.:whoa:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Here's the thing fellas, what they don't know is that when a woman truly likes you she will do all of those "traditional" things for you because she simply wants you. You won't even have to ask her to do it.

I got a female coworker who always bringing me home cooked food at break.
facts
Cause RP preach transactional game

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
there are plenty of rich people living in eastern Europe. there are plenty of westerners living in western europe.

as dummy/tate has been right in pointing out, there are fewer rules in Romania than in say Germany.

in germany you are controlled 24/7. in romania no one cares what you do, most of the time.

breh clearly wanted to stay in europe somewhere and there aren't that many options in western europe where you can be "free".

and i ain't defending him. just pointing it out.

edit: + stuff like this .. romania might eventually get around to joining 200-an-summthing-eyes :mjlol:

Screenshot-2022-12-31-at-02-45-39.png
In Romania, I can possibly get a way with using different identities as well as a avoiding tax.