Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
3e0jsj.jpg
What’s the significance behind this picture?
I don’t know nothing about this guy except he bash women

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The human trafficing shyt is bs. But he was shytting on romania everywhere talking about how he can pay off police and people. Of course they were gonna go after him. Should of stayed in dubai. All it probably took was those cacs to realize he was half black to go after him

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of this shyt was self inflicted

He tweeted that shyt to Greta for no reason

She made him look like a clown so he responded by getting a camera and lights to shoot a video to show how much he didn’t care, but tipped off authorities about where he was

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Typically with influencers who suddenly appear with crazy amounts of assets, Occam's Razor tells you it's a benefactor. Some rich dude giving an influencer cars, cash, and a big house to create an image of success so he/she can sell the public things. That never made since for Tate though, whose wealth was obscene and has been hounded by these rumors for a long time. It's clearly money laundering.

He's a p*ssy too so I wouldn't be shocked at all if he gets taken out before he can talk.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea what draws a lot of these cats to follow the lowest rungs of society. Pimps, hustlers, grifters, scamming sheisty nikkas the lot of them
Let’s leave pimps n hustlers out of this bro. This guys not a pimps pimp he’s a chili pimp.
A scammer low life.